Chapter 54

Mina POV

Woah, right now I'm busy with my cooking club as I'm the president. Yes, now I'm the president as they vote me to be the president as my achievement from the valentine event. The school decided to give us a field day the Friday after break. After being stressed studying, this going be my another level of stress.

"That's a lot of backdrops." I said as Nayeon and Momo busying prepare for their booth.

"Yeah, the cheer team partnered with the art club. So, they painted all this. Our booth kind of photo booth." Momo explain.

"That's cute." I said.

"I had to beg my coach to let me be in the hula skirt and Jeongyeon to be a crab." Nayeon said.

"Isn't super hot? Jeongyeon okay with being in the stuffy crab thing?" I asked her.

"Well, we told the boys we might be doing a kissing booth, they totally freaked out. Then, we voting and Jeongyeon win." Momo and Nayeon giggles.

I just laugh hearing that. The boys totally whipped for the cheer girl. They can do anything for them. I'm glad and happy for them. While, Jihyo and Sana still strong together. Tzuyu? The good news is, she now found another boy that have a same interested with her. The boy was cool even he's not popular as Chaeyoung but still everyone know about him. Now, entire school voting for them as hot couple, Choi Tzuyu and Jeon Jungkook. I make my way towards our bustling booth.

"The fryers working?" I asked.

"Yep. They seem fine." Seulgi confirms.

"The cheese machine?" I check.

"Yep." She replied.

"The coolers are chilled?" I check agin.

"Yep." Short replied.

"We had enough?" I asked.

"Yep. Mina, calm down okay. Everything its perfect." Seulgi assured me.

"Sorry. I'm just worried since its my first time I running something. If there's something wrong, its all my fault." I said.

"Nahh, everything is perfect. You already did a great job. The food looks great, Mina." Seulgi pat me on shoulder.

I start assigning people to their stations and showing them how to operate as a team. The most difficult was picking people who actually knew how to work a fryer and fully cook the food without burning our booth down. I leave a clipboard, next to the dingy organizer, with schedule for each person to take break and enjoy the fair. Slowly, the field day begin and people start to line up.

"Hey Mina." Seulgi pointed to Nayeon.

"I will be back guys. You guys can handle things?" I asked.

"Yup." They reply in unison, staying busy with the running booth.

I jog over to find Nayeon and Jeongyeon busy with posing in front of the backdrop.

"Hey." I greet them to announce my present.

"Mina. Thank god you're here. Would you mind covering for me? The other girls got sick and Momo on break. I and Jeongyeon want to take a look around." Nayeon explain.

"Hmm, sure. Go and have fun you lovebirds." I said.

"Lets go. I will give you my outfit." Nayeon starts to drag me away but I stop.

"Eh? I have to wear that?" I asked.

"Yes. Then what?" She asked.

"I thought I just going to watch the backdrop." I said.