Never enough

Guys I've been binging the sidemen so sorry that your going to have a lot of sidemen x mcyt (mostly Tommy)

Tw; drugs abuse

Vikstar noticed how his best friend all of sudden became happier, he wore a wide grin every time if he showed up to a shoot.

Wilbur noticed the shift in his best friends attitude, he watched as the seventeen year old slowly became more distant with him and others. A pang of hurt stabbed his heart when he realized how long it had been since the young boy met up with any of his friends from Europe. Hell he even turned down George.

But of course Ksi noticed that Harry wasn't showing up to shoots as often, and if he did, he was late. About three months ago they had to decrease his cut in the sidemen, not that it had changed anything.

The fluffy blonde hair bounced as he danced around the kitchen, grabbing a snack and letting his socks slide against the hardwood floors back to his bedroom.

"Welcome back to the stream boys!" He yelled excitedly, flashing a toothy grin as he glanced up at the shorter standing in the corner.

"Today we are joined by a unexpected special guess, please come over here Hazza." He said softly, chuckling at wroetoshaw waddling over to him.

"We're joined by wroetoshaw!!!" The duo had finally decided to stream together even though they had been living together for eight months.

Eight months ago

Tommy roamed around Guernsey taking a breath of fresh air out of the hotel room, he was staring at the crescent moon it reflected down upon his creamy white skin.

Visions of his father flashed in his head, the fear that took ahold of his body as he watched him snort the white substance on the counter.

He had run out of the house unnoticed, tears begging to come out. Now he was at a beach, the sand tickled the bottom of his pale grimy feet.

"Tommy?" A familiar voice said behind him, the younger jerked his head to see the smiling sidemen. His eyebrows were furrowed from being concussed.

"W2s what are you doing here?" He dumbfoundly asked, unconsciously knowing that the older is from Guernsey.

"I'm- uh I-I was visiting my family. What are you doing here? There's nothing to do here." He awkwardly asked scratching the back of his neck, Tommy tilted his head picking up on him tensing at the word 'family'.

"My dad wanted us to get out of country so he spinned a globe and landed on Guernsey." The child lied, a comfortable silence rang out between them as harry sat down next to him, to watch the waves.

"Did you know the first person who was convicted of speeding was going eight miles per hour?" Wroetoshaw said out of no where, the older didn't need to know but Tommy had always missed the fun fact bit with Harry on the sidemen videos.

They spoke for what felt like hours, laughs echoed throughout the world. A light breeze blowing around there dirty blonde hairs, making it all sprouted out in different directions.

Heavy footsteps came up from behind them, a deep raspy voice that made Tommy freeze.

"There you are, you little bastard. Your coming home." Harry analyzed the streamers dad, noticing the itchiness, the red rimmed eyes, the chapped lips and the dopey smile.