“Ma'am said to give it to her." He said quickly in all one breath.

I pursed my lips turning back to the one that just talked, “Not ma'am, I’m not that old.” He nodded rapidly, eyes wide. Satisfied I went back to the matter at hand and held my hand out again.

"I-I don't-"

"Do I look stupid to you?" I asked, cutting him off.

"No I never said that-"

"Then give it to me."

He looked around at all the prying eyes fearfully, silently begging for help. Reaching in to his pants pocket he pulled out the small packet of cocaine, holding it out to me.

Taking it from him I threw it on the table, grabbing the box cutter.

"I keep telling you all that I'm not my father. He may have let things like this slide but not with me." I said loudly extending the blade that was surprisingly very dull.

“When you get doped up on the job, they’ll come after me…after all of you. The buyer pays and we give them their drugs. We don’t need any mistakes, it’s a simple job.” I exclaimed.

“Yet you decide to steal on the job and get doped up altogether.” I asked lightly as I picked up a kilo of already packaged cocaine from the other table and cut into it.

“You want free cocaine, take free cocaine.” I said as I dumped out the a kilo of already packaged drugs on the table and made it out in a straight thick line.

His eyes widened at the amount as he shook his head taking a small step back.

I smiled then, shaking my head as I grabbed his shoulder and pulled him forward, “No really… I insist.”

His hands trembled at his side as he began rambling, begging for forgiveness.

“Earn your forgiveness.” Was my answer as I stepped back and gestured to the white line of powder. 

He stared at the powder with trepidation as he raised his shaking hands to his face. His body hunched over the table as he held on side of his nose and sniffed a large amount from the end of the line.

“Are you done?” I questioend in disbelief as he stand straight drifting slight.

I smiled when he gave a jerk nod wiping his nose clean, “Like I said before…I’m not my father.” Gripping the back of his shirt I pushed him over the table, holding his head just about it.

He whimpered as he held his nose again and began sniffing. I tried for years to deny this business but I just couldn’t deny the undeniable thrill. My whole life is a fucking thrill.

“We have to work hard for things in life and take this as your retribution for not working hard enough to refrain yourself from not waiting until you got home to dope up.” I exclaimed as I pulled his body back.

He could catch his step as he stumbled back and fell back on the tiled flooring. His face turned from pale to bright red as his eyes turned bloodshot.

His hands slapped against his chest as his heart rate undoubtedly got faster.

“I don’t want to be know as a killer but you leave me no choice.” I whispered as I crouched before his trembling body.

“Don’t cry,” I said feigning concern, “I thought this was what you wanted.” No one dared moved to save him as he fell to his back and fought for breath as his mouth foamed at the sides.

When the room fell silent, only the sound of the machinery running, I stood back up.

“Who is the manager of this floor?” I questioned aloud.

“He was ma-Ms.” That’s why I didn’t hear about this earlier, someone was keeping a wrap on things.

“Whoever said that, you’re the new one." Crossing over the body

I continued on my inspection like nothing happened, ordering for the body to be moved out. Finished, I jogged up the steps on the far side to the second floor.

The floor manager, unlike the first one, met me at the entrance.

“What’s this?” I gestured to the wooden crate that had our logo in code on the top right corner.

“A shipment of guns for the Russians.” He answered smoothly as he read off his clipboard.

“Then why isn’t it in Russia?”

His smiled trembled slightly at my tone, “They only paid half the price.”

“Then send half of it.” I deadpanned slowly. It was like they were asking for death from every ally we had.

He nodded rapidly as he scampered off to the stair case. Sighing I pulled mu phone from my pocket to look at the time.

I had more than enough to finish the other floors and still reach on time for my next scheduled plan.