"You Dont Want Me Sir?" Chapter 1

"Harry you damn piece of cheese, wake the fudge up!" Ron yelled at the top of his lungs at the end of Harry's bed.

"Merlin mate, all you think is food even your curse words are food" Harry mumbled beneath his bed, still tucked and unable to move because of the perfect weather outside.

"We have double potions this morning, Im going to the great hall now, I dont want that quirky nose of a  professor to deduct another house point and I recommend you to do the same." Ron rolled his eyes and slammed the door, waking Harry at its fullest. The golden boy groaned and sat up, he casted a tempus and realized he only has 28 minutes til the class starts. He dont feel like going to class today, for today, is the death of his parents. Nothing special really, he will excuse himself later this afternoon to go to Godrics and offer a flower to his parents' headstone.

This time he is alone, every night of every year of his parents death date, he keeps noting to himself that he is all alone. A child without parents, forced to live with his unhealthy relatives. His unfortunate life recoils to himself every time on this date of the year. He wishes to stop thinking of it but he pity himself so much that it started to become a habit.

Only 15 minutes to class he walked down to the grate hall and grabbed a handful of treace tarts, he may look thin or a bit slim for an average boy, but he concider this as his quirk and adds more to his attractiveness. He chuckled to himself by the thought.

He was lost in thoughts for a minute and forgot about the potion class, this left him 3 minutes til the class starts, as pulled his mind out of the gutter, he rushes down the hallway and to the dungeons. He hoped his Professor is too late but alas, the greasy haired man was already at his desk and intimidatingly glaring at the student that just got in.

"Mr. Potter, mind to tell us your journy to the potion class?" The professor asked in such a eery voice. His usual voice but this does not change the fact that students get shiver by just being mentioned.

"Sir I-" Harry tried to explain but was cutted off by the crooked nose professor.

"Save it My. Potter, your excuse is no longer needed, now go to your seat." the man ordered. Harry had a gloomy start of the day, then this professor existed.

He walked towards Hermoine but noticed that the bushy haired woman is sitting beside a ravenclaw, he noticed that all the other students are sitted with different houses. The ginger haired man, Ron is sitting with a carefree Hufflepuff, Neville is sitting with a slytherin, Harry guessed it to be Theodre Nott, Seamus is sitting with a ravenclaw who kept glancing at the poor gryffindor  with a disgust face. After looking around the room for a vacant seat, the only chair that was not occupied is next to the slytherin prince, Draco Malfoy.

"What are you waiting for Mr. Potter? Do you wish to stand there for the remainder of my class?" Harry obviously would say yes but remembered that this is doubled potion and the majority of the time consumed of this class would be, he solved, three hours and a half. Rather than standing there for an hour he chose to sit next to his rival, his enemy.

With a grunt and a huff, he sat down next to the blonde man.

"Just so you know Potter, I hate to be your partner and I despise you for sitting next to me, so we should agree that I would be in charge of doing the potion because I dont trust you enough to put anything in it and I doubt your skills in potion." Draco said with his utterly venomous voice and piercing glare.

Harry shook his head and looked the other way, he can't face Malfoy right now, let him do what he want, he knew he will be the test subject for this potion.

Snape introduced the potion to the class, called, Amour te anak, in other words, the "love of the child"potion, basically this potion grants the person to the reverts himself to a specific age where the child needed the love the most, where the child is at most vulnerable. Just like Amortina, the child is attracted or attached to the person who brewed the potion and as an activity for their class, the partner that was left to his current state will make an essay about the experience handling the child and the side effects of the potion they brewed.