chapter 9

LISTEN TO MUSIC

"Hey"Mia smiled."Hi"Erana was croaky."Are you okay,you sound"Mia asked."Ye,I have been crying"Erana laughed."I'm sorry"Mia looked over at the phone."Dont say sorry,I would rather you be with your brother"Erana muttered."so Tommorow he has another appointment and then I'm going to take him to the park"Mia said."Thats good"Erana said."What are you up to"Mia asked."Nothing im just in bed"Erana said."I had an idea,why don't you come"Mia said."No Mia,I want you to spend time with your brother"Erana smiled."I know but I already miss you and its been a few hours,how am I gonna last 2 months"Mia exclaimed."Mia,were you serious about the whole marriage thing"Erana asked nervously."Of course I was"Mia said."Im gonna turn 23 this month and you are 23,we are not too young,why dont you want to get married Mia asked."No,I do want to marry you,who would decline your hand in marriage"Erana smirked."Erana im going to go sleep"Mia said."Okay so am i"Erana said."I love you"Mia whispered."I love you too bubba"Erana said."A new nickname i just heard"Mia smiled."Ye,im gonna keep this one"Erana laughed."Bye bubba"Erana softly laughed."Bye baby"Mia made a kiss sound through her phone.The phone ended.mia laid on her back looking at the ceiling."I love you so much"Mia whispered to herslef.

Next morning,Mia woke up at 9am and saw her whole family downstairs."Hey Spencer " She hugged him.He hugged her back."So how is my brother"Mia asked."Good"He said."Whose birthday is it this week"She smiled at him."Mine".He happily jumped."And how old are you gonna be"She asked."10"He said."Wow"She grabbed his hand.Her sister Melody sat beside Spencer eating quietly."How are you"Mia asked."Good"she said."Mia what do you sant for breakfast"Dave asked.(Her father)."I'm good,i don't want anything"Mia answered.Then in that minute,Andrew came in.Andrew was Mia's boyfriend,she practically didn't even break up with him.He ran over to her and melted his lips against hers.Mia went along with it because it was her fault.Dave snapped a picture of them,I think we all know what he is going to do.He hugged her."Hi"Mia smiled."Hey,I have missed you"He said."Ye you two"She awkwardly smiled.

Dave went upstairs and quickly went through Mias phone to find Eranas phone number.He wrote it down on his phone and saved the number.Then he immediately sent the picture to Erana.

Erana was on her couch watching FRIENDS.Her phone buzzed and saw a unknown number,she clicked on it and saw the picture.She was angry but was also confused on who sent it to her.She swiped over to Mias number and called it.Mia answered it."Hey baby,whats up"Mia smiled."Mia,are you fucking kidding me"Mia could see the anger and tears coming off her face."What,what..."Mia stuttered."When I come back im gonna marry you so don't be kissing anyone and then YOU GO FUCKING KISS A MAN"Erana Cried.Mia quietly gasped in shock."BABY LISTEN,HE WAS MY OLD BOYFRIEND IN THIS TOWN AND I NEVER ACTUALLY BROKE UP WITH HIM,I DIDNT KNOW HE WAS GONNA KISS ME"Mia explained."If you don't love me mia just say it if you wanna move on say it"Erana voice hurt."No Erana,I love you and i still want to marry you."Mia cried."Maybe we..."Erana was cut off."No we are not breaking up,ok just meet me,ye meet me just come visit for a day,I just wanna talk"Mia said."Tommorow "Erana said."Okay..I love you"Mia laughed happily."Love you too"Erana hung up the call.She sent the pic to Mia

Mia:Who sent that to you anyway

Erana:It just says unknown number.

Mia realised the angle of the camera,she instantly knew who it was.

Mia:It was my dad,I FUCKING KNEW IT.Baby you know his tricks he is just trying to break us up.

Erana:We have to make sure that doesn't happen than🤣

Mia:Ye❤💍

Then Mia stormed downstairs,her eyes met her dad."ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME"She yelled at him.Everybody laid eyes on Mia."Excuse me"He stood up."SENDING THAT PICTURE TO ERANA,YOU THOUGHT SHE WAS GONNA BREAK UP WITH ME"Mia laughed at his fail."I don't know what you talking about".He said."I don't care what you do,I'm in love with her and Erana is not stupid to fall for your stupid tricks" Mia exclaimed."You have ruined this family by her becoming your girlfriend,why you not normal like the other girl"He exclaimed."Are you serious,I am normal,I love a girl and boys love boys and girls love girls,that is normal,We love who we love it doesn't change who we are,so you can fuck off dad,IM BI AND I LOVE IT"She laughed.He stood there in silence.She turned around and saw Andrew."You have some other girls Mia Smiled."You have a girlfriend"He asked."Yes and when I get back to her in gonna marry her"Mia smiled.Spencer and Melody cheered for her.They hugged her."I'm not leaving yet tho"She looked at Spencer."Tommorow do you want to meet her"She asked her siblings.Theh both nodded.