Chapter 6

LISTEN TO SOME MUSIC

1 week later

Erana was cuddled up to Mia.She dug her head into mias neck to wake her up."Hi"Erana smiled."Hey baby"Mia leaned over and kissed her."Brush your teeth Erana pinned her nose.Mia went to get up."Im joking"She pulled her back and kissed her until her back fell on the bed.Erana stopped and stared."I'm gonna go shower"Erana got off the bed and grabbed a towel.Mia went downstairs and drunk a glass of water.She ran back upstairs and Stripped of her clothes and entered the shower.

"Hell....."Erana was cut off.Mia kissed her pushing her back again the shower glass.Mia had her arms pinned down.Erana let down her hands and used them to pick up Mia and putting her back on the other side of the wall.She held onto her ass and kissed her neck.Mia let out a small moan.Then Mia and Erana cilt joined together.There mouth were opened and both of them were moaning while Erana pushed.Erana was still holding onto mia so she turned off the shower and went over to  bed in their wet naked bodys.

"Fuck me"Mia moaned.Erana stucked her fingers inside her and started off going fast,she wanted to hear Mias moans.She used all her fingers and pushed.Mias head tilted back and her back arched.Erana kissed her open neck.Licking it and sucking it.There was a hickey left on her neck.Mia grabbed Eranas wet fingers from inside of ger and licked her fingers."I love you so fucking much"Erana confessed."I love you.I will love your forever"Mia pecked her lips.

Mia and Erana laid next to eachother panting loudly."I want to marry you someday"Mia announced.Erana turned over to her laying on her stomach and masaging Mias face with her fingers."You want to me marry me"Erana said Sarcastically."Yes"Mia chuckled."I have never felt this way with anyone before"Mia smiled."You gonna make me cry Erana pouted.

Its was the evening and they were both going out to eat.Mia went upstairs to get ready with erana they both sat innthe bathroom applying makeup.Until Mia saw a hickey on her neck.

"ERANA"Mia muttered."What"Erana asked."Look at my neck"She consistently pointed."Oops sorry"Erana giggled."Ughh"Mia slapped her arm."Just use your makeup thingys"Erana said."Funny"Mia sacastically said."I don't even know why you wear makeup,you look ugly either way"Erana joked.Erana was laughing,Mia got up fromm he rchair and went to chase after her.Erana ran downstairs and Mia caught up to her pushing her against the wall and her hand behind her back."I'm sorry"She laughed.Mia didn't let go.

There was a door crealing from behind.Mia heard it and looked and saw Eranas father.She quickly let go of Erana and Erana turned around and saw her father standing there."what do you want"Erana grabbed Mia's hand behind her."I have decided,you are gonna be moving back with us"He said."No I'm not"She stepped back.Mia gave him a death stare."Yes you are"He said.He grabbed her arm and pulled her closer."Go pack your things"He said.Mia pulled her back from his embrace and held her."Get Out"She pointed at the door."He stood there not doing anything."Get out"She pushed him out while tears where falling out of her eyes.He smacked her across the face,the right side of the cheek was red."What the fuck is wrong with you"Mia said."U okay"She knelt down and cupped Eranas cheek."Ye"She stood back up."FUCK OFF"She screamed at him again."If you are not off my porch in 10 seconds I'm.caling the police"Mia expressed.He got back into his car and drove off."Come"Mia he'd her hand back inside."I'm so sorry"Erana held he rgace in her hands."It wasn't your fault"Mia said."I'm such a mess,I hate putting you in this situation"She said."You are not Erana"Mia said."I think we should take a break"Erana announced.Mia was shocked by her words.Mia started crying loudly. And kept shaking her head."No"Mia cried."Baby just for a little bit"Erana said.Mia shook her head."No i can't"Mia choked on her words.Erana leaned over and hugged her."I'm gonna go on a walk by myself"Erana stood up."No,how do I know you are gonna come back"Mia held her hand."I have no where else to go thats why"Erana smiled.Mia let go of her hand and watched as Erana out her shoes andnwent outside.I watched through the window until I could no longer see her.