Chapter 1

IDEA:Listen to some music it will set your mood

Mia Healey has just finished filming her new movie.She had some co stars but they weren't really as close.The movie was filmed in America after 6 months.She went back home to Australia to her roommate Brodi

1 month later,

Mia was home again and that day she and her other friends were going out for a party.1 Hour later,they were all dressed up and drove to a night club.They were driving in a Black SUV with tinted windows to avoid paparazzi from seeing them.Once they got there,Mia was the first one inside and went to go dance without her friends.

After 20 minutes of dancing,she was thirsty so she went over to the bar and ordered a drink.Next to her was this brunette."Hey"Mia said."Hi"The brunettes voice was kinda deep she loved it."Having fun"Mia asked."Nope"She chuckled."I'm Mia"Mia extended her hand."Erana"She shaked her hand."So what brings you here,by yourslef"Mia asked."Well the only friend I had ran off with my ex".She laughed."Ohh that's harsh"Mia said."Yep".

"Okay let's lighten up your mood"Mia grabbed her hand."Where you taking me"Erana asked."Your dancing with me"Mia said."Nooo"She tried to pull back."Come onnn"She begged.Erana went with her and started dancing.Mia put her arm around her shoulder.Erana put her arm around her waist.The touch on her waist felt so soft.

2 hours later,they were both laying down on the bathroom floor."For a girl I just met,you are already my best friend"Mia laughed."Ye"She said."We can hangout again if you want"Erana said."Ye sure give me your number"Mia said.Erana gave Mia her number and saved her name as BESTIE😘."Cute"Mia said.

A few minutes went by and Erana was leaving."It was nice meeting you"Erana smiled."You too"Mia gave her a quick hug and Erana left.

Next Day

Erana couldn't stop thinking about this girl she just met.She is so beautiful and caring.I heard a buzz come from my phone and reached for it and its was her.It was the beautiful blonde.

Mia:Hey

Erana:Hi

Mia:How you feeling.

Erana:Good,thank you for cheering me up.

Mia:Its cool,do you wanna come by my apartment tonight with a few friends and play some games.It would be nice to have you there.

Erana:Ye cool,just tell me the time and your address😉

Mia:Ye cool see you later BESTIE🤣🤣

I laughed at her message,we just met yesterday and it feels like we are so close..
1 hour later,Mia sent me her address,its wasn't that far it was like 15 minutes away so I just walked.When I got there i could hear music from a mile away.

When I got closer to the door,one of Mias friend invited me in,as I walked inside,I felt quite awkward because I didn't know anybody here.

"Hey Erana"Mia went over and hugged her."Hi"She hugged her back."Glad you can make it,come follow me,we are about to play a few games.

They all sat around the table and Mia was sitting next to me."Lets play spin the bottle,kiss edition",Brodi said."Ye sure let's do it,you in"Mia asked Erana."Ye,why not"Erana laughed.

Brodi went first.He spun the glass bottle and it landed on his bestftiend Aiden.He leaned over the table and connected their lips together.The kiss lasted about 20 seconds and now it was Mia's turn.She pun the bottle and it landed on the girl next to her.Mia looked at her.Mia leaned over and kissed her on the lips.Erana went all in,allowing Mia to use her tongue.After about 20 seconds they disconnected their lips."Can I use your bathroom"Erana asked,she was breathing heavily."Ye sure um its just on the right".Mia looked at her worriedly.