Surprises to Count

Start from the beginning

"They're fine," he breathed a light groan behind her. He finally saw a change, that she had pushed the door closed and she turned around to see him when she was sure their friends were all set. Her gentle move placing her arms around his body to kiss him was in sync with the way his hands cupped her face and neck as he took a deep kiss from her. He moved her against the door and they couldn't resist that they gave into every feeling they shared. He had been wanting to do it all day with much less freedom to do it. He couldn't even recall the last time they had given each other attention like this, but the busy days were nearly over.

His tongue had broke through with need and she easily opened for him like an immediate invitation and it relieved the both of them, having just a bit more of each other. He was confident they were the only two on the floor, so his hand took hers by adrenaline until she finally felt that this moment wasn't only wanting as much as needing.

It was when the bedroom door had closed that passion had picked up where it paused. They were laughing even in attempting to keep quiet, making it past the rest of the bedrooms, hoping to not run into anyone at all with the state they were in. They were impatient and longing and by the time that they entered, their lips attached onto one another once more. They followed one another's movements which they knew so well, and he had walked her back to have something they could lean against. They couldn't care less now that they were in their own room. The light, they hadn't bothered to switch on, and they saw enough of themselves by the light of the moon. Björn's hand reached for the lock, and then hugged around the body he wanted nothing more than to praise since he saw her that morning. He kissed her lips both passionately and as gently as he wanted and felt her knees weaken when he had gotten to her neck.

She could feel the warmth of his tongue against her neck, even for a moment before his lips put pressure. He could feel her fall apart more in his arms the more he left kisses and he brought his lips higher.

"How many surprises under this dress, hm?" he whispered to her, listening to her desperately moan so softly she was barely heard. Her teasing character hadn't faltered.

"I'd count if I were you."

"That many?"

Their faces stayed against one another, with her feeling her dress slowly rise up. She nodded patiently and his eyes wide to hers, touching her little by little. His fingers began to glide up from the inner part of her knee until he had felt the silk band around her leg.

"That's one," he began. His touches were small and minimal, not giving her more than that. He moved the back of his fingers over her hipbone and he smiled when he began moving just under her belly where her skin was smooth and light. "Two," he kept his count, smiling softly. "How long have they been gone, and why?"

"Since I got dressed. It's a white dress, Björn. And it's light."

"So it's see-through," he filled in. She smiled a bit, shivering a little from the way his fingertips moved on her hip. "Why don't I see you in it more often?"

"It's see-through," she reminded him.

"That's a good reason to wear it for me," he kissed her. Björn touched her a little more and she anticipated it heavily. Immediately his eyes shot back to hers. "Oh," he chuckled lightly. "Anna... That's three. I wasn't expecting."

"Don't laugh," she moaned and pouted at the same time, feeling tortured and turned on. She wanted more.

"I am not laughing, baby. I'm excited. I can't tell you all the things I want."

"I want you to tell me all the things you want."

"And what of all the things you want?" he breathed. He touched her a little more and he felt her sink into his shoulder, knowing already what she wanted before she could even say. "Four," he said breathlessly and he kissed her, taking every flavor of her lips against his. She felt swollen and drenched with want and an aching for him. It was a mutual feeling all week and tonight everything heightened and had built up.

They had walked to the bed, where he began unclothing himself of his shirt and his pants, and when she lifted her dress and finally caught sight of what hugged her right leg. He closed his eyes in the feeling that took him over, and she hadn't even given him time before he accepted her onto his lap.

They moved and experienced every fire ignite with every touch and look. Every word or remark had a fast answer back to one another. Her dress was off and he was sure that the little silk garter would remain on. There would never really be a time again for her to have it on but this particular weekend and he was sure to live it up.

They had laid properly, and she connected with him, moving to how she wanted to love him, and how she wanted to watch him lose himself for the need of her. It was equal for them, passionate and loving, giving everything that they had by each touch or kiss, a desire and passion. Björn listened to her muffle her pleasure, as she came down, laying herself above him. He read how close she was, seeing she slowed down every movement she made, even still rocking against him and her eyes had something wildly desperate within them. She begged him and that's when his arms wrapped around her upper body, locking themselves together and he rolled over. He hadn't moved yet and instead watched her beneath him, with all of his weight onto her. He took in that moment, that raw feeling of need and love and everything else in between. He admired her, smiling and glad that she was his and soon she would be for the rest of their eternity.

"Björn," she whispered, understanding that it was a very long pause.

"What, baby?"

"Don't tell me you're thinking of something else right now. Please." He laughed and kissed her. She had only known him too well.

"Only the things that make my heart skip a beat in wonder," he promised.

"Oh. Oh, okay. Since they're more important right now, in this moment, share them," she demanded sarcastically, nearly losing her mind because he paused right at the perfect moment. He was deeply where she needed him, yet he made no attempt to lead her there yet. She almost wished she stayed above him.

Björn's hands sweetly stroked her head with care and tenderness. He was calm even on the edge, and he watched a storm in her eyes urging him to continue. He put his mouth so close to her ear, keeping his words for her to hear only.

"Baby, I'm thinking why I'll never have enough of you," he groaned. "Tell me... Why is it?" He moved his face back to see her. She shook her head in answer, knowing he was waiting to hear her but if she opened her mouth for anything, she wasn't sure that she could have words to say back. He began moving again, only by his hips and listened to her cry in a way she couldn't help.

"Maybe because I love you, in every damn way," he added. "Maybe because I love to love you–" he was interrupted by her nodding.

"In every damn way," she filled in breathlessly as she laughed.

"Every fucking way," he smiled. "Because I know you love when I d—"

She had stopped listening when her mind couldn't gather the words he spoke to her. He had her pinned well that she couldn't move, and he smiled for a second before he devoted everything and gave all of his attention to her. When listened to her gasp as quiet as she could be he knew it was the right decision.

"Because you're my love," he told her. "My wife. You're mine, Anna. You're so mine."

They were hot and panting by the time they'd finished, and it still didn't stop them from staying the way they were. He pulled her as he turned on his side, immediately feeling her leg link around his hip.

"I love you," she mumbled tiredly as she stroked his hair back.

"I love you too." He gave a smile to her with his eyes closed. His hand sunk low and he removed the garter off her leg. "I hope there is more where this came from." He tossed it aside.

"I can't tell you if you're expecting to have more surprises to count," she chuckled tiredly.

"Then we're going to have a problem. How will I keep my hands off of you?"

"The better option, you don't," she whispered and she kissed him.

"Mm. I won't stop until you say enough. You know what I mean when I say it."

"Do you want to know something?"

"Hm?"

"I love what you mean when you say it," she told him like it was news to both of them. "I'll never have enough."