Chapter 4 Mon-Els pov

In the 31 century......

" Mon-El!!! Wake up goddammit!" Imra yelled trying to wake him up.

He finally wakes up "Why do you wake me up?!

" just wake up!"

"Rao give me a break I just want Kara back"

"You always dream about this girl she's not good for you and she doesn't even know you so stop thinking about her Mon"

"I know Imra, but I feel such a connection with her it's insane"

"I get but you shouldn't be thinking about this girl. Think about the misson instead."

"Misson what misson?"

"The AI attack dumbass!"

"Sorry Sorry just give me time"

"You said that five days ago and now look at you. You're a mess!"

"You don't know what its like to have someone forget your existence for no reason."

"She had to forget you because the risk of the future"

"We both know they made up that lie just to get, me away from her."

"She will never truly come back to me unless I go back to the 20th century"

"No way in hell you're doing that because, the legion needs you I need you. The future needs you"

"I want to be happy, she was my happiness and I feel empty without her like I'm nothing"

"Its called being an idiot for a woman who doesn't even care or know about you so shut it and let's go save the world."

Part 2 of Mons pov is coming soon I have a new story I want to write and publish for everyone to enjoy until I get to the next part