027.

DIANA sat up in her bed texting Magnus and Izzy on a group chat they had formed. Diana had been up for a while just staring into space. Izzy was teasing Magnus about his not so secret crush on Alec and Diana was laughing at the emojis she was sending.

She eventually had to say goodbye and she arose from her comfortable space on her bed and entered her closet, throwing on random clothes.

She waltzed down the stairs and into the living room seeing Klaus tying an unconscious man to a chair.

"Who's he?" Diana smirked.

"A hunter who tried to kill my hybrid," Klaus replied finishing tying him down before turning to Diana, "How are you love?"

"Me? Oh, I'm fine," Diana replied.

"Ok what did I do?" Klaus asked suddenly.

"What do you mean?"

"You look like you want to rip my head off," Klaus said.

"That's how my face works," Diana answered. Klaus sighed and walked towards her.

"Tell me what I did. Please?"

"You did nothing," Diana denied passively.

"You're lying."

"Fine. Maybe it was the fact that my mate died but didn't actually die, and nobody told me," Diana shrugged like it was no big deal.

"Ana-"

"No, it's fine. It's not like I would care or anything," She said sarcastically, "Anyway. What are you doing with him. Kill him."

"I can't," Klaus said hesitantly.

"I'll do it for you," Diana muttered.

"You can't either. He's one of the five. If you kill him you get horrible hallucinations," Klaus explained.

"I thought they were dead. Where are his tattoos?"

"Invisible. I can't get him to talk though," Klaus replied.

"Let me try. I've done a bit of torturing in my time as a vampire," Diana shrugged off her jacket and rested it on a chair. Her back was exposed showing the House of Olympians mark, the runes she had drawn in her time in New York on her arms and the angelic power rune on her forearm. Klaus stared at them in confusion.

She went over to the unconscious man and tapped him awake. She summoned a knife and dragged it across his chest. He screamed in pain and Diana motioned for Klaus to ask his questions before walking into the kitchen.

Kol sat on his phone and Diana plucked it out of his hands.

"Hey!"

"I'm bored. Do something fun with me?" Diana pouted.

"Like what?" Kol had fully turned to face her.

"Pranks," Diana smiled innocently. Kol smirked and nodded and they sped to Diana's room to start plotting.

They sat on the middle of her floor as she explained where she had run off to during her no humanity time. She explained the shadowhunter history, the runes, the angels and the new acquaintances she had made.