"i had a dream jungkook and i were going to have a kid" seokjin said, yoongi gasped, "no way, 2 weeks before i found i was having minji, i had a dream of a positive pregnancy test"

seokjin laughed, "don't start stressing me out now, it was just a dream" he spoke, yoongi nodded, "can't be stressing over a non existent baby" yoongi chuckled, slurping some noodles.

"but i thought you don't want kids?" yoongi asked, "i mean, i do, i'm just not sure if i'm ready"

yoongi nodded, "personally, i want another baby. i think i want two more" yoongi spoke, he had a bit of a baby fever these days. often than not, he looked at things minji had when she was just a little baby. he had a whole box of them.

"i think i'd just want one" seokjin said, taking a sip from his water, seokjin hummed, "weak" yoongi joked, seokjin scoffed.

"i just don't want to deal with baby poop for 3 children" seokjin rolled his eyes, yoongi laughed, "good point"

yoongi went home and cleaned, one of his duties as a father. he sighed seeing the mess minji had made in their room.

"this girl" he sighed, after cleaning for 30 minutes, he decided it was time for a smoking break.

he was too focused on inhaling the toxic chemicals that he didn't notice his boyfriend parking in front of his apartment.

namjoon immediate felt triggered by the smell. it smelled like the house he grew up in, which wasn't a good one.

"yoon, i brought you an iced americano" namjoon spoke, yoongi threw the cigarette on the ground, crushing it with his shoe, "thanks joon"

namjoon hummed, "yoongi, are you gonna quit smoking?" he asked after giving yoongi his iced americano, yoongi sighed.

"i'm trying, it's hard, you know?" yoongi said, he was mad at himself for it, "yeah i understand, how are you coping with it?" namjoon asked, yoongi hummed.

in all honesty, he didn't think he was coping with it. hell, at this point, he was about to give up on quitting.

"the lollipop technique works but my tongue always starts bleeding" he chuckled, "glad it works, smoking is bad" namjoon said, honestly he felt triggered.

yoongi was cuddled up next to namjoon in bed, soft giggles left the short boy's mouth as namjoon caressed his hair.

yoongi found comfort in namjoon, he always felt comfortable and loved when around him. namjoon was like a huggable bear.

namjoon felt the same around yoongi, yoongi had a caring and loving personality. his giggles and smile bringing him joy and comfort.

when yoongi got to the school to pick minji up, he didn't expect to see the girl crying while a teacher shouting.

"woah— what's the matter?" yoongi asked, taking minji and holding her close to his chest, rubbing her back to comfort her, "your child keeps disrupting the class!"