37: The Unbreakable Vow

Start from the beginning

Remembering the time when she's on detention with the potion master. She's always pondering why he is always busy with making potions at selective time, and now the answer is finally answered. It is because Snape is finding a way to bring her back into her original form.

"Do you mean-"

"It is not a rumor back then about Voldemort looking for me... that noseless bald man probably heard from my biological parents that I have a strange magical capabilities. That day, I am doing potions because it's my hobby. I wanted to pull a prank on Remus by being younger then the death eaters intruded my house and I got so alerted that I put all of the sensitive and crucial ingredient on the cauldron... The cauldron exploded and the potion splattered all over me. That's all I can remember. That's where you found me I guess, a small little infant." She catch up with her breath, chest heaving heavily.

"Albus, you are the only one who knows that I am fully back besides that scum, Voldemort. So help me." L/N look at him with her E/C doe eyes.

Dumbledore exasperatedly sigh. He ran his wrinkled hands over his face. "Alright.. I will.."

Y/N lips slowly curled into a weak smile. "I will contact you through my owl, its name is O/N."

***

Another year has started and yet, the rumors regarding Cedric Diggory is slowly dying as the ministry keep on denying such happenings.

Snape exits from the headmaster's office. His face that doesn't show any emotions has somehow shifted into worse. Lips shaking as the liquid in his eyes is forcing itself to not flow down from his darken cheeks.

He slowly reached for the wall, trying to balance his feet as it beginning to go numb.

How can he believe this absolute nonsense? Her? Dead? He can clearly remember that day where her warm hands wrapped around his cold one.

Then, a woman caught his eyes heading towards that madman's office. A formal attire is being tightly wrap around her body, her red heels continues to echo around the hall as her hair is pulled securely in an elegant bun.

"Y-Y/N?" With the little courage left inside him, the Potion Master called. The woman stopped of course as she slowly inclined her head towards him.

At the first glance, she did look like her but as Snape's eyes continue to wander around her face, a realization hits him. Y/N is not this woman. Because this woman is way too feminine... too modest. While Y/N that he knows on the other hand is always a rebel.

"I apologize.." Snape look down, bowing his head a little as he made his way towards the dungeon.

The woman bit her lower lips, eyes going south as a soft sigh have escaped from her mouth, entering Dumbledore's office.

***

[L/N POV]

To be honest, I am frightened by what I've decided to do... I don't have any other choice beside this. I needed to put an end into this affair...

"Y/N Astor..." I slightly jumped when Voldemort called behind me.

He doesn't look like a human at all. He disgusts me. I guess it will take too much time to get used to his face.

"Something's bothering you?" I can feel my lips tremble but I should control my anger. I needed to school my feelings to be able to avenge M/N and F/N L/N.

"No..." I cleared my throat and tried my very best to smile at him.

"Now that you've joined me into my ventures... It will be less problematic for me to kill that boy..." his voice is making my whole body shiver. This man is very twisted.