"Oh my gosh, for real?"

"Ano ba ate ghorl? You don't need to be a math genius to put two plus two together. Like duh, they literally have the same summoned spirit too."

"You're right, I was dumb. I never thought of that before!"

"I know right."

Sean, Leona's lackey, who is a Slayer Major felt betrayed. "Boss, you didn't even said goodbye! You totally forgot about me, didn't you!" he complained

It's true. Leona totally forgot that he exists. Poor Sean.

"But hey, have you heard? Emperor Damon is getting married!"

"What? Who's the lucky girl?"

"Are you stupid? He have a fiancée for many years! And they're finally sealing the vow!"

" So it was an arranged marriage and he's not marrying her because they're inlove. The girl is very unfortunate."

"No, girl! Emperor Damon is head over heels for her!"

"Pffft, no way. Emperor Damon? That Casanova? Impossible."

"Wag kang maniwala kung ayaw mo."

"Speaking of marriage, isn't Princess Leona engaged to Sir Alexander?"

"Was."

"Was?"

"They break off the engagement."

"Eh? But why?"

"Seryoso, saang kweba ka ba galing?"

"Nagbakasyon ako sa probinsya."

"....whatever. Anyway, I heard that Princess Leona fell inlove with a commoner. But no one knows who's the lucky guy."

"So they break off the engagement because she fell for a commoner? How romantic!"

"I know."

***

Somewhere in Kosen, two eye-catching ladies can be seen seated at a restaurant.

One has long silky black hair.

The other has golden locks.

Of course, they are Leona and Andromeda.

"The sushi here is the best in the entire continent." Andromeda said

"Really?" Leona has been to every corner of Earth killing people, so of course she grew fond of sushi when she went to Japan before.

"By the way, you can take a look at this." Andromeda said as she pass an ipad towards Leona's hands

"And this is?"

"List of names of people who's been possessed by demons for the last three years. All of their information are listed in there. You will also find the list of probable targets and some suspicious events that might be related to demons." Andromeda explained

Leona noticed how organized the details are. She read as they eat.

Leona is amazed with the iPad at her hands. It's similar to the ones from Earth but way more advance.

Leona is really amazed by how technologically advanced Andromeda is. She's waaaaay ahead compared to Earth's technology from their time of death.

But Leona didn't remained dazed for too long. She focused on the data at hand. She have a feeling that the demons appearing recently have something to do with Arius.

Andromeda on the other hand, busied her self with the sushi.

Not long after, someone approached them.