Rise 29

Rise 29
Kindness

"If I walk alone across time like little specks of dust in the air, will I get to meet you in this never ending loop called forever?"
-DistantEden by S. Harper

In the land of the gods known as Elysium.

"I heard that papa is back." Saad ng isang cute na twelve years old, lahat ng makakakita sa kanya ay makakaramdam ng matinding pagnanais na protektahan ang isang inosenteng kuneho.

"The Supreme God will smack you dead if you keep calling him papa." Answered a tall handsome guy

The cute little bunny simply chuckled adorably. "I cant help it, he's my father in his past life."

"You're too old to be his child in this life though." The handsome guy said coldly

The cutie pouted and said, "So harsh. I dont understand how the universe works. How can someone as cold as you be the god of fire?"

The handsome guy simply shrugged, he is the god of fire Aster.

"I heard papa is calling for an assembly. Are you going?" ask the cutie, the god of thunder Ainsley.

"No." The handsome guy said coldly

"Then I wont go too~" said the cutie

"You should go. Tell them I'm sick." Aster

"But immortals cant be sick even if we want to..?" Ainsley

"No, I'm sick of them." Aster said blandly

"......... pffftt.. Hahahahahaha sometimes your jokes are just too much.." Ainsley laugh adorably

"Im going to rest, go home." Pagtataboy ni Aster sa kaibigan

They just got back from the battlefield, and Aster wants to recuperate alone. But Ainsley is bored and decided to hang out in his home.

"How can you say that to your bestfriend? We're like brothers! Brothers! So your house is my house too." Ainsley said shamelessly

"..........." Aster

Iniwan nyang tumatawa ang kaibigan, sya na lang ang nagwalk out sa sarili nyang bahay.

***

Ngayong araw magsisimula muli ang mga klase sa Xyrus Academia.

Marami ang nagbago matapos ang nangyaring delubyo ilang buwan na ang nakakaraan.

Ilang gusali ang nasira at muling itinayo.

Bakas pa din ang takot sa mga mata ng ilang mag-aaral sa tuwing naaalala ang mga nangyari.

Subalit karamihan ay mas nakalalamang ang paghanga sa naganap na laban ni Princess Leona at ng dragon.

"Is Princess Leona back? Is she still majoring as an Emitter?"

"Do you live under a rock? Haven't you heard the news? She's not coming back."

"She's not?"

"She's even more powerful than the teachers. Why would she need to attend school?"

"You're right. But who do you think is stronger? Princess Leona or Empress Alanis?"

"Girl, is being stupid your profession or are you just really gifted? Princess Leona is obviously Empress Alanis. Like duh!"

"Wait, what?!"

"Girl, why so slow? Why do you think Lady Alanis was close to Emperor Damon? Isn't it because she's Princess Leona who was childhood friends with him?"