Chapter 5: Swimming

No one's POV

"I'm already too tired from this, and we still have to swim" Y/n groaned out. She and Cedric have been sparring for the last few hours. "Oh please, didn't Granger give you enough motivation, I'll meet you in the Grand hall, bring a towel and extra clothes." He added

[🐸]

Y/n and Fleur were the first ones there. "Where are they going?" Hermione asked "I have no idea"Harry answered. Y/n and Fleur were wearing sweatshirts and a towel was wrapped around Y/n's neck. Viktor came in wearing the same outfit, a Durmstrang sweatshirt and a towel in hand. Cedric wore a hufflepuff hoodie and again a towel. "Should we follow them?" Harry proposed Hermione nodded.

"Ced if I get kidnapped by a merman I'll kill you" Y/n warned as Cedric chuckled "As if you can't defend yourself" Cedric whispered. They were all walking outside the castle and made their way towards the downwards slope and they met the lake's shore beautifully shining with the help of the Moon's light. Without hesitation Cedric and Viktor took off their sweatshirts exposing their bare abdomen. Y/n did the same, she borrowed Cedric's tank top which had hufflepuff colors and Cedric's last name on the back. Fleur wore a whole ass swimsuit. Fleur's in perfect shape, Y/n was more on the chiseled side.

Hermione stood there with her mouth open. "They were going for a swim" Ron looked at Hermione as she froze. Splashes of water were soon heard, the four of them lined up in the middle of the lake. They all soon swam towards the shore, Y/n leading almost leaving the three behind. She soon reached the shore and walked towards land.

She was soaked, making the fabric of the tank top stick to her skin. The Moon shone upon her making her features more visible. Hermione was blushing red, for her everything seemed to happen in slow motion, the girl in yellow raising her hand to slick her wet hair back, Hermione found all of those thing to be alluring. "Hermione, you're drooling" Harry whispered as it made the bushy haired girl's flushed state a lot worse.

Y/n sat by the shore, the lake's water touching her bare feet. Fleur sat next to her, the two boys continued on swimming. "Je vous aime" (I love you) Fleur murmured giving Y/n a peck on her cheeks. [When a veela falls in love, that love will probably be the strongest bond one could dream of, a veela's love isn't something that could change over time, if anything, time makes the feeling grow stronger. It was more of a curse to them really.] Cedric who understood the whole aura decided to help his 'little sister'. He did that by throwing a whole piece of weed he found floating in the water to Y/n's head.

"Fleur I-"

Y/n's words wasn't finished as something slimy hit her head. She turned her head towards Cedric who bit his lips trying to not laugh. Y/n swam towards Cedric as he tried his best to inch away. "No don't kill me" He exclaimed as Viktor and Fleur smirked. Cedric shrieked causing the whole group to laugh."I'm not going to kill you" Y/n said as she floated in the water along with Cedric.

[🐸]

"We should probably head back" Cedric suggested, as the three agreed. They walked back to the shore. Y/n took off the tank top she was wearing, at this moment all she was wearing was a sports bra. Fleur and Hermione both stared in awe. Fleur blushed firetruck red and she couldn't take her eyes off Y/n's abs[🖐️😳]

"Ced, please give me a piggy back ride" Y/n requested, she lazily wore her shirt and her tiredness crept up on her. "Mon Chou, 'ur shirt is ze inside out." Fleur giggled Y/n was half asleep. "Fix it for me please" Y/n leaned against a big rock. Fleur being the great 'friend' that she is, complied she walked towards Y/n gripping the hem of her shirt. "Hands up" Fleur commanded as Y/n did exactly what she said.

Hermione shot daggers at the two girls, Harry and Ron smirked at each other."You wish that was you huh?" Ron playfully questioned, Hermione nudged his ribs. Harry held his laugh in.

Finally clothed Y/n groggily walked towards Cedric who kneeled down and motioned Y/n to get on his back. "You alright?" He asked Y/n buried her face into Cedric's back and nodded.

[🐸]
All of them walked back into the castle. Cedric noticed that Y/n was extremely quiet the whole trip way back. "Pst, Fleur" He whispered causing the veela to turn her head towards him. Fleur raised her eyebrows, Cedric motioned her to come closer.

"Is Y/n okay?" He whispered, Fleur looked over to Y/n who fell asleep. "Y/n iz sleeping" She answered. "I can't climb anymore stairs, can she sleep in you room for tonight?" Cedric questioned, Fleur nodded. (In case you don't understand, your room is on the highest floor). Fleur guided Cedric into the Ravenclaw common room. "So this is where I leave you" Cedric said carefully placing Y/n onto the couch.

Neither of them wanted to wake the girl up, Cedric knows how extremely cranky Y/n can get when she wakes up still tired.

-A flashback 'coz y not-

Cedric knocked on Y/n's door countless of times. He wanted to go to Hogsmeade with her, he planned to ask her on breakfast but she didn't arrive. "Y/n let's go!" He yelled through the door. It opened to a Y/n that was complaining on how she wanted to sleep but she was too tired. It didn't make sense to the golden but he did the biggest mistake of his life and it was walking closer to her. [I'll leave things into your imagination.] Cedric ended up in the hospital wing for a broken nose.

-end-

"You got her Fleur?" Cedric looked over to Fleur who seemed to be tired as well. He excused himself, leaving Fleur and Y/n alone. Somehow in someway, Fleur managed to get Y/n onto her bed without waking her up, but it seemed like the gods weren't on her side this night.

Y/n whimpered and rolled over, cries were heard. Fleur was murmuring profanities under her breath as she cooed Y/n.

Y/n's eyebrows were furrowed, whimpers leaving her mouth, at this moment her patience is as thin as a piece of hair, desperately trying to fall asleep again. Her attitude can compare those of a 2 year old. "shhhhhh" Fleur placed Y/n's head on her lap and started singing, with that she was successful, Y/n finally was at peace, tucked in. Fleur couldn't help but smile.

She held Y/n's hand in hers. "I'll wait for you, mon amour" Fleur placed a kiss on Y/n's knuckles. They slept hand in hand, their relationship similar to those of  parallel lines, close yet they do not cross. Together yet so far away.[•́  ‿ ,•̀]

[🐸]

Fleur was awoken by knocks on her bedroom door. "Fleur it's me, we're about to get breakfast" the voice was from her friend Cho Chang. Fleur groggily walked towards the door and opened it. Cho's eye widened as she saw another human figure in Fleur's bed. "Who is that?" Cho questioned, lucky for her the said figure rolled over to their direction.

Cho Chang's mouth opened then closed. "Is that Y/n Y/l/n?" A friend of her asked their lips forming into a smirk. "Yes, You guys shoul' go first" Fleur asked shyly as she closed the door.

[🐸]

Next part is going to be like a month after, like when everything feels normal and stuff. You and Hermione have grown closer 😏 but neither of you have made the first step to commitment💀.

IM DEFO DELETING THIS