"No its not that. No need for it. I was just scared and overwhelmed with all the things going around." She said looking away.

For a girl, her wedding is the most awaited moment which she wanted to be memorable her entire life. Ilana was no different. She always wanted to have a dream wedding with decorations, colours, clothes, jewellery and all. But she would be lying if she say that she didn't wished for a wedding full of adventures. And destiny played its game putting her in such a situation that she wouldn't have ever imagined.

But no matter what she wished for or what happened, everything was overwhelming for her. She couldn't even come around the fact that Farhaad Alam is now her husband.

Even though circumstances forced him to take such a drastic step, she couldn't deny the fact that he became her Pasban, her protector. 

Every girl wanted her other half who would protect her, respect her, love her. And she was lucky to get all of them. She didn't even thanked her Allah properly for giving her such a sweet in laws and husband that too not so far from her father's house.

"I want something from you." He startled at her abrupt demand.

"Ap hukum kare bas." 

(Just order whatever you want).

"Can we do nikah again? It is not like I don't believe in it or something. But it is the biggest step of my life and I always wanted my loved ones to be with me." Ilana peeked at his face scared of his reaction but shock replaced her features as soon as he started laughing.

"Is that even a question to ask? I will give you a proper wedding darling. Ab mai zindagi bhar taane to nahi sun sakta na apni biwi ke." He teased her making her huff cutely.

"Uhh...I hate you." She dug her face in her hands hiding away her blushy face.

"I hate you too sweetheart." He smirked at her reaction.

It was their way of showing love. They both knew everytime they say, 'I hate you' it doesn't meant what it should be. Rather their love blooms everyday like a fresh bud. Yes bud! Cause bud is always fresh, flowers seem to get rotten!

××××××××

"Ap jaye yaha se warna maine chilla chilla ke sabko jama karlena hai." 

(You go from here, or I will shout and gather everyone here.)

She warned him for the upteenth time. Today was her mehndi in which Farhaad was not allowed because when elders got to know that they want to do nikah again. They said, do it in a proper way. So from that day he was banned from Mirza House.

But it was beyond his limit when he received her picture from one of her cousins, she was clad in a henna colour garara. Her chiffon dupatta tied diagonally on her waist. Her bottom was stretched up as to not ruin it while applying mehndi on her legs. And not to mention her sleeveless kurti...it was all to much for him. And cherry on top he didn't had even a glimpse of her past many days.

And now as he sat here looking at her, in her room, which he entered with great difficulty from backyard, she wanted him to go. Because, she didn't want him to look at her mehndi before their wedding. Stupid logics, he mumbled.

He got up frustrated from the chair of her study table and marched towards her. She was sitting on her four foster bed with her legs dangling on cushions in order not to ruin her mehndi. And she still had her hands behind her back carefully not to ruin her precious mehndi and away from his eyes much to his annoyance. 

"Yaar mujhe ek baar dekhne do fir mai chala jaunga na. Mujhe bas apna naam dekhna hai." He said frustrated sitting beside her while she leaned in opposite direction to hide her hands.