30 : Rehearsal.

Start bij het begin

She was about to walk back to her bed but Taehyung grabbed her by the wrist, pulling her towards him and pecking her lips.

Arabella didn't get excited, waiting for his explanations.

She was upset and had every right to be.

He cuddled her to sleep last night but then she wakes up alone, which confused her and made her feel vulnerable and used.

"I'm so sorry for leaving you alone this morning Sweetheart, it's just that last night I was supposed to work on the papers instead of under the sheets, I should've told you, also I'll try to be a better fiancé to you and make sure you have everything you want at all times, and again I'm very sorry, I'll never do that ever again Sweetheart."

She narrowed her eyes at him before scoffing.

"That's not enough, let me go, fuck you Tae-"

"Do you want me to show you how willing I am to be devoted to you, Sweetheart ?" Taehyung asked, his eyes doing the talking.

Arabella looked at him a second before letting out a humorless chuckle.

He could not be serious.

"Wow, truly incredible !" Arabella scoffed in disbelief. "This is something that benefits you, plus I'm still fucking sore you asshole, in case you didn't notice, I'm limping."

"I'll be gentle." Taehyung said, kissing her cheek, getting closer to her mouth.

Arabella wasn't planning to let him have his way, but Taehyung was very convincing.

"I'll take care of my pretty princess.."

"Taehyung I won't get your dick wet, I'm mad at you.. When will we even get to start to prepare the wedding ? 'Soon-to-be lady of the house' is fucking long to say." She added.

Taehyung took her in his arms, tenderly kissing her neck as he held her tighter.

She felt him relax in her arms, his face slowly burying in her bruised neck as his fingers tangled in her curls that he liked so much.

"Whenever you're ready Sweetheart.. Baby I'm tired, I don't wanna go back downstairs now, I wanna stay up here with you.."

Arabella got slightly flustered as Taehyung buried his face in her neck more, holding her tight and cuddling her like a child.

She was a extremely confused, wondering how exactly she was supposed to react.

She was taught that sex was personal, which was why it should only be done with a spouse.

However, she didn't expect for feelings to be so messed up after it, proof was how Taehyung was literally clinging on her like a toddler.

"W-We never did that shit before, get off of me.." Arabella muttered, gulping.

Taehyung chuckled, gently pushing her on the bed and getting next to her, his head on her chest and arms wrapped around her waist, closing his eyes as he hovered her legs with his to trap her.

He didn't want to go anywhere now, only be near his Madam.

"Take my phone in my pocket and text Jimin that I'm not coming back, code is 6301.. M'so tired Sweetheart, I gave you all of my energy last night." Taehyung muttered.

He pulled up her shirt to her breasts level, sticking it under her bra to hold it in place and putting his head on her bare skin.

He placed a kiss on her stomach before holding it tighter as she did as he said, texting Jimin.

"I'm so sorry I didn't treat right.. One day.. One day we'll both love each other and this won't be forced.." The sleepy Taehyung mumbled, holding Arabella tighter. "And you'll have my baby right here.."

[it's time to grow up and accept that it's okay if someone else wants babies.]

Arabella didn't answer but hesitantly brought her hand to his head, stroking his soft hair gently.

It was soft and fluffy against her fingertips, which didn't surprise her.

She could say whatever she wanted about Taehyung, but his personal hygiene was top tier.

He was a bit surprised by her touch at first, but then  he quickly relaxed under her touch, burying his head deeper into her stomach.

"I'm still hungry." She complained, grabbing a cookie.

"Text Jungkook to order something for you then." He answered, which she immediately did. "..Arabella, Sweetheart.." Taeyung called her in a sleepy baby voice.

"Mh ?"

He yawned cutely, putting a kiss on her stomach as he slowly started to fall asleep.

Even though Taehyung was 'the man', Arabella made him feel safe and protected.

Her only presence shouted to him 'I got you', and he liked that, even though her behavior screamed the opposite.

She was comforting, in a way, and he hoped she felt the same about him, even though she loved her independance more than anything.

"As a rehearsal for the day it'll be real.. I love you."

.

.

(A/N)

some fluff after thirty chapters yessir

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.