The Room of Requirement... (Drarry)

Hello, so.. This is another fanfic of Drarry.. And Drarry only. Quite a bit of time since i only made one ship.. But here it is.

This takes place in the boys 6th year (Dumbledore isn't dead, and Draco doesen't have the dark mark, as he got disowned by his father for wanting to fight against Voldemort.)

Neither Harry nor Draco, knows about their feelings for each other, as they are both so fucking dumb when it comes to feelings. (sorry for cursing)

Anyway.. Enjoy!

Also, i just remembered... I DO NOT OWN THE DRAWINGS/PICTURES! Every right goes to the owner.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Let me out! Pansy! You pathetic excuse of a friend!" Draco yelled, as he slammed on the door.

"Nope, you will be in there for excatly 5 hours until we are coming to get you in the afternoon!" Pansy calmly said back.

"I swear to god! I will kill you when i get out! I will murder your fucking family, if you dont let me out this instant!" Draco said, while he kept on hitting the door.

"Do that if you will.. See if i care. Now you two have a nice time in there.."

"Hermione...? Help me?" Harry said slowly, as he looked uncomfortable.

"Sorry Harry.. But this is the only thing that i have to agree with Pansy about.. Now you two have a nice time." Hermione said, as she walked away with Pansy.

"God dammit! Those fucking bitches! I have a potions essay, and i promised to be with Blaise today!" Draco complained as he sat down in a red chair that stood in the corner of a room.

"Where the hell are we anyways? Pottah!? Where are we?" Draco asked, as he looked around the room.

"No idea, i havent seen this place on the ma-.. Wait a minute. Of course! How dumb can i be!"

"To me very dumb Pottah!" Draco said as he glared at Harry.

"If you want to listen to me.. We are in the room of requirement! I used it to DA in our 5th year." Harry said, as he looked around in the apparently small room, with only a chair and a couch. There was a fireplace, that warmed the room up. There was also a little table with mint pastilles, and some water. There was a note beside the pastilles, and Harry decided to read it out loud. It was clear that it was Pansy that wrote it, since it wasn't Hermiones handwriting.

"Hello, Harry and Draco. SInce you both are so fucking dumb to see anything that is right in front of you, we decided to help you a bit on the way. You two will be in here in 5 hours, then we will get you out. But until then, you need to learn to talk to each other, without snaring and maybe, you can see something else in each other than you thought. We have leaved you some water and bit of mint pastilles.. In case you get hungry, you know ;). Anyway, good luck. See you later! -Pansy & Hermione."

"Great.. I am stuck in here with you!" Harry said, as he sat down on the couch, furthest away from Draco.

They sat in silence for what seemed like an eternity, before one of them spoke up.

"So.. Wanna help me find a way outta here?" Harry asked, as he stood up, walking over to the door, before kicking it, and taking the door handle.

"Why not.." Draco asnwered as he stood up and helped Harry.

"Yeah just- Great! Now we defiently can't get out, since you pulled the handle off! Very smart of you!" Harry sneered, as he sat down again, with his face in his palms.