𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Start from the beginning

"Damn! Nezuko! The lady is in the back room! Take her outside and get her to safety!" Tanjiro ordered. Nezuko answered with a firm nod.

"No! It's too dangerous! Take her to the basement and hide her there!" Tamayo called out as the tamari's kept on flying in.

"Good idea. Nezuko." You called out to her. She let out a grunt and dashed off to help the injured woman who suffered from her husband biting her shoulder. You and Tanjiro turned around to face the tamari woman. You grit your teeth against each other in anger.

"Hehe. One down, four to go."

Her scent is different than any other demon I've met. Its stronger— or thicker. It feels heavy inside my lungs!

Susamaru caught the tamari's once more and looked intently at the two angry demon slayers.

"There's a demon slayer who wears hanafuda earrings. That would be you right?" Tanjiro's body froze upon hearing that specific word.

They're targeting me?

"Miss Tamayo! I want you to go find a place to hide! These demons are after me! Y/N! You should go too!" You looked over at him and raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not leaving you. You can't handle them by yourself!" You said. How could he say that? You were a demon slayer too! You can take care of yourself too.

"No Tanjiro," Tamayo added. "You both need to focus on the fight. Don't worry about us. We'll be just fine without your protection." She looked up at the two with her light amethyst eyes. "We're demons too." Susamaru laughed.

"Alrighty, its all over for you!" She threw the tamari ball towards the two.

It'll only swerve if we dodge it. He closed his eyes and he sensed the small ripple of the tamari ball.

Total concentration. Water breathing. Seventh form! Drop Ripple Thrust Curve!

With that, he thrusted the tip of his sword and caught the tamari ball in his sword like a skewer. Susamaru smirked.

You really think you can soften the tamari's blow by stabbing it like that? How cute.

Tanjiro was caught off guard by the tamari beginning to move within the blade. His eyes widened as the tamari ball suddenly pulled right out of his blade.

How does it move around like that? It did the same weird kind of swerve when it hit Yushiro as well! You thought to yourself. She doesn't seem to be putting any spin on it though... so how?!

As the tamari's kept on flying in and you and Tanjiro had been trying to dodge them, Tamayo held Yushiro's body close to hers.

"Yushiro." She called out, but no answer. "Yushiro!" As if on que, the muscles and nerves on Yushiro's body had begun to grow back. His muscles forming as well as a skull for his face. But only half of his face was created. You and Tanjiro looked back in horror.

"Lady Tamayo," Yushiro said with just his lips. "I tried to tell you didn't I? I said not to get involved with demon slayers, and I was right! My concealment spell is still a work-in-progress, you should have known that just as well as I do." Tamayo looked down at her friend with a slight frown.

"I may be able to conceal buildings and people, but its not like I can hide the fact that they exist!" Tamayo held her head down. Understanding what he was talking about. She knew he was still working on his blood demon art. And she knew he tried so desperately to try and keep them hidden away from their enemies.

Those demons got so close to us, You thought as you stood your ground. But, my sword didn't glow as bright until they attacked us. Was that... Yushiro's blood demon art?