Welcome to the family

Where we left off

Natasha's POV:

Freya stirred awake and I smiled down at her "hey babygirl, how are you feeling?" She smiled "good, how about you?" I kissed her forehead "I have you in my arms baby, I couldn't be better" she smiled and grabbed my chin and gently kissed me. A smile painted her face and I tucked her loose strands of hair behind her ear "baby Fury wants to ask you something" she rolled her eyes "this can't be good" I gently grabbed her face and made her look at me "one, fix your eyes. And two, it can't be that bad. Come on let's go" she nodded and I called into the IA before leaving "please tell Fury we'll be up in two minutes" it answered and Freya had a big cheesy smile on her face, I tickled her "baby what's that smile for?" She giggled "I'm happy to be in your arms" I smiled and kissed her head "you are going to be the death of me you know that?" She smiled and intertwined her fingers in mine, I held her small frame in my arms, her legs wrapped around my hips as I carried her across the compound.

We made it to Fury's office and I put her down, still supporting her with my arm around her waist. I knocked on the door and Fury spoke "come in", we walked into the room and Fury smiled a little "Freya, well done with the interrogation" Freya smiled "thank you sir" he nodded to the chairs and we both sat, Freya grabbed my hand and I could feel her hand shaking. She was getting nervous. I rubbed my thumb over the top of her hand in comforting circles.

Once we were situated Fury spoke "Freya, I have a mission for you" Freya simply nodded and he continued "I need you to hack into a secure facility and find this man with the cameras" he slid a file in front of her and continued "he's responsible for trying to recreate Gravitonium, I need you to learn everything about him and his projects" she nodded then looked at him "I'm sorry sir but I don't have the clearance level for this, I'm not even an agent" Fury smiled and handed her a badge "now you do, welcome to the team Agent Rushman" she looked at him "no way, your lying" I laughed when she looked at me

I knew this is why Fury needed her but I couldn't say anything. I was so excited for her. My baby was an agent of shield!

Freya looked back at Fury "but how?" Fury sat back "you passed the combat training and tactical gun defense with flying colors, you've put your life on the line for Simmons, you've participated in an interrogation in which you've done quite well. We want you on our team. Your fantastic with technology. You can join if you want to but no hard feelings if you don't" Freya squeaked "are you kidding?! Of course I wanna join. Thank you sir" he stood and shook her hand and then dismissed us.

I walked with Freya and held her file, once we had gotten to the room she lost it "BABY IM A AGENT! JUST LIKE YOU!" I laughed "I know my love and I'm so proud of you" she squealed and kissed me, I laid her on the bed and straddled she giggled and she pulled away "I fucking love you, did you know about this?" I smirked and she pushed me playfully "how could you not tell me?!" I laughed and kissed her "protocol babygirl" she rolled her eyes and I laid pulled her into me "guess what baby?" She giggled as I kissed her neck "what babe?" I smiled "I'm your supervising officer" she tilted her head "what does that mean" I laughed and began to sit up but she wrapped her arms around my waist "stay on top of me just explain" I smirked "ok baby, it means that every mission is run by me, paperwork is run by me, I train you and everything baby" she giggled "that sounds like fun" I smiled yeah baby "normally an S.O. is for before you become an agent but for you were just gonna teach you the ropes, and I also requested it, so I can keep an eye on your troublemaking ass" she giggled "I am not a trouble maker!" I smiled and kissed her "yes you are"

After a couple minutes Wanda walked in and looked at Freya "hey girl I heard! Good job" she smiled and blushed as I got off of her "thanks" Wanda smiled then looked at me "well I just wanted to say that she needs morphine and congratulate her on becoming an agent, also dinner is in twenty" I nodded "thank you Wanda, we'll call for the morphine in a couple minutes" she nodded and left.

I grabbed the file and looked at Freya, "you might wanna get the information as soon as possible" she nodded and grabbed her computer and I kissed her head "just take your time ok? No rush" she smiled and not even two minutes later she looked at me "I already know his location" I snapped my neck up form my phone and crawled over to her from across the bed "WHAT HOW?!" She giggled "I'm just that good" I smiled and kissed her head "I'll update Fury" she grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down "wait babe I'm about to find his next location" I shook my head and kissed her head "you are amazing my love" she smiled and shifted a little "it's starting to hurt" I nodded "ok babygirl let's get Wanda"

Wanda came in and Freya was shaking a little at this point. I pulled her into my lap and she placed her face in the crook of my neck, I gently rubbed her back "ok it's ok baby, breathe" I nodded at Wanda and she was cleaning off her arm, Freyas hand locked with mine and Wanda gently grabbed her arm "ready Freya?" She nodded and then quickly injected her then took it out and rubbed her arm "nice Frey" Freya pulled her head out of my neck and I kissed her head "it'll stop hurting in a minute ok baby?" She nodded and Wanda gave Freya a small hug then left.

Freya quickly went back to work and that gave me the time to continue to do my work. Picking out a engagement ring was a pain in the ass. So many to choose from. I'd get one eventually. I looked at the angel a couple feet away from me and couldn't help but melt. I couldn't wait to make her my wife.

AGHHHHH SHES A SHEILD AGENT!!!! POSSIBLE SMUT CHAPTER COMING UP! DEPENDS ON YA'LL

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you