Revenge

(Themis's POV)

"I hope he's ready, if not then I don't know what we'll do." I pushed opened the door and traveled inside,
"Samir! Akemi! Themis, do you know where they might be?"
"I'm not sure dear. Wait, the bathroom door's open." We went into there and saw things knocked over and a bath full of water with the hot water tap still going. The floor around us was boiling. I turned the tap off before the place flooded,
"What happened here?" There were two parallel drag marks on the floor leading out.
"Maybe this has the answer..." We followed it towards the kitchen.
"Look honey! A note." My wife ran over and ripped it off the walk-in freezer door,"Who's the red devil?"
"Never heard the name."
"Even if you don't know the name we might as well see what's in the freezer." She pulled the handle back towards us and we saw Samir's frozen sister,"Oh my gosh, Akemi!"
"Is she alive?"
"She must be, it's only been an hour since we dropped Samir off. Wait...did Samir do this?"
"We have to unfreeze Akemi first and find out." I pushed her frozen structure out of the freezing area and brought her out into the kitchen. I used my fire to heat her up but not bring harm to her. Finally she awoke from her ice slumber.
"He...he must be stopped..."
"Who is it?"
"My brother..."
"He wouldn't do this to you."
"Not anymore. He's...he's changed."
"In what way?"
"I think it's better to show you."

Akemi performed her mind seeking spell so we could see into her memories. As we watched horror unravel our mouths dropped, how did he do this?! We got to the part of the memory when she was frozen in place. He said,"I don't know how, but I've changed and I love it!" The memory faded and ended.
"Do you know what he's changed into?"
"This change was known as a legend."
"Did he take the same transformation as my sister, Carrie?"
"No. Your sister's transformation was about dark thoughts, wanting to become a dark angel, wanting to be evil. Your brother on the other hand is...well...the darkest angel of all angels."
"Darker than Kimroch?"
"Oh...much darker. You count him as the devil now." I sighed,"Your brother now has access to all magic, light magic but mostly dark. He cannot change back to what he was before. This is a permanent transformation. This kind of change first happened centuries ago. Before I was alive! His name was The Madness from Hell. Weird name but he was actually the madness from hell. All we know about these transformations are that one in every quindecillion (1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000) angels have this virus in their body. It cannot be detected by anything so it is unknown if you have it or not. Even if your parents are perfectly healthy, live in a good environment and so on. It happens automatically no matter what. The transformation only occurs when it is triggered by deep emotions. Depending on the emotion depends on the look. The Madness from Hell was a mix of a anger, darkness and power. Meaning his appearance was a mix of purple, power, black, darkness and red, anger. Samir had the colours: red and black, meaning he had anger and darkness,"

Akemi started to cry,"So this whole time he had a virus?!"
"Pretty much,"
"I'm so sorry dear." Bellatrix went gave her hug,
"Oh no!"
"What?"
"His emotions were triggered by your daughter."
"Makes sense, but why are you so panicky?"
"My brother is heading out for Terra!"
"Of god no!"

(Terra's POV)

We just got to the crucial part of the film when all of the lights went out, the TV went out everything,"Why did there have to be a power cut now!?"
"I'll go get a flashlight." I said, but I got up a struck a lighting appeared in front of me, but nothing set fire, if it did then I would of got incredibly warm and there would be more light than just the moon light. I backed off a little bit to where it struck and a silhouette moved up from the floor. The higher it went the more terrified I got, ripped dragon wings spread out, claws appeared on the hands. I was petrified,"Who? What...are you?!" Raidyn and Kimroch jumped up in front of me in the way of the creature,
"Do you want some light?" He went imitating a whimpering voice,"Here you go!" Changing to an intimidating one, he clicked his fingers making a flame in his claw like hands, once I saw his face I was even more petrified,
"Samir!" He chuckled,
"I've changed and I love it. But I cannot live on with you and Raidyn. Not even Kimroch. YOU BROKE MY HEART!!" And with that he threw down the flame making the place catch on fire. Then he grabbed a container of petrol,
"Don't do this Samir! If you want me I can be with you!"
"Too late! And my wife would never give in! It's time pay for what you did!" He chucked the liquid over us. We screamed in pain as we were engulfed in the flames,"See you later, NEVER!" I watched him fly off. What did I do?!

(Akemi's POV)

We flew as fast as we could to Raidyn's house, we had to stop my brother. As as came closer we saw a figure flying away from a burning down house, laughing his head off. Why would he do this? "SAMIR!"
"(Are you crazy Akemi!)" the king whispered. But it was too late, he was coming towards us faster than ever,"Oh great."
"There's no point in fleeing, his speed is faster than the fastest angel."
"Wonderful!" Within seconds he was past halfway,
"(I'll go to the house, and get them, you keep him occupied)." I went invisible and went as fast as I could to house without being noticed by my once kind, caring brother. I could hear screaming coming from inside the house. I used my water jets and put out the water as I continued inside. I pulled them out and into safety,"You ok?"
"Thanks, but now we're super burned. How did he change to...to THAT!?"
"I can easily solve the burning part." Kimroch declared. After he healed them, I said,
"I'll have to tell you what happened later, right now we need to help your parents."
"My parents!?"

(Terra's POV)

Me and the boys powered up and headed for the thick of the battle. Sadly my ex husband was winning."SAMIR! STOP THIS!" He turned towards me,
"WHY CAN'T YOU BLOODY DIE!!" I stared with shock and surprise. Why does he want me to die so badly? "I'll be back! So watch out!" He disappeared with a stuck of lightning. He's changed so much, maybe he's right. Maybe I'm not meant to live...

Hey Wattpaders how are you all doing?! I'm doing great, now the next chapter is the last chapter. But don't you rage and get upset, there's going to be another two books after this, so be ready! Bye. Shy wolf out.