Plot time

(Raidyn's POV)

I continued to hug Terra on the bed, she thinks I'm Samir but I can live with that until my plan goes into action. Oh how I missed hugging her and kissing her. Even though her father stripped me of my power that still doesn't stop me from trying.

*Time skip*

While Terra was recording a video I snuck out and traveled quickly over to my holiday home that a rented out for the time being. I entered my basement and was welcomed by a nice ranting angel,"What are you doing to Terra!"
"And hello to you too." He gave me a glare as I transformed back into my normal self,
"Why are you doing this!"
"Because I love her."
"You bastard!"
"Whoa! Easy on the insults."
"If you wanted to know, Terra was the one who called you a sick bastard."
"Yes, but I understand why she called me that. You on the other hand....."
"You made me kill my own wife!"
"Yeh yeh..."
"All because of your stupid power! Now she's gonna fall under it again!"
"No she won't."
"What makes you so sure?!"
"Her father, the king, stripped me of my power. So I cannot get Terra to go under it again."
"I didn't know that her father can do that, and how come we didn't get informed?"
"He was going to tell you when you went back to England."
"Bit late to tell us."
"He had more work to do, such as explain things with my father. Look, why did you have to have Terra?"
"Well, I didn't know you, Terra's memory was wiped. So we didn't know you at the time meaning she was free to love who she wants, not forgetting I didn't know the she was princess of the night well, I don't know about that."
"Well, I'm off to see my princess bye." He gritted his teeth as I morphed back into my disguise as I left with a box covered with stars on a navy blue background. The disguise got me thinking, when should I reveal myself? I mean I've got to show her sometime but when?

*Time skip*

(Terra's POV)

"Where did you go?"
"To get something..." He was once again being mysterious. I loved him when he was like that. I put my video up to upload and went and sat on the bed. He was carrying a box with stars all over it. What's that for? He sat next to me on the bed and handed me the box,"This.....is for you." I took the box and slowly took the lid off and removed the material coving the contents. As I moved it, it revealed the most beautiful thing I've seen. There was a silver crown with white shimmering stars decorating it.
"It's beautiful..."
"You're beautiful." And he kissed me on the lips, we pulled back,"The stars were made like any other star, then hand sewn into this rare silver metal crown. I specially made this for you."
"Thank you so much. Love you."
"Love you too." He took my crown and placed it carefully onto my head, for some reason I keep thinking that this isn't Samir but then I doubted the idea. How could this not be him. I mean he called me Wolfie earlier. No one else calls me that, not even Kimroch. Raidyn doesn't call me that either so it's got to be Samir. I think I'm just going crazy.

(Samir's POV)

I've got to warn Terra, but how? I was stuck in the basement of a holiday house chained to a wall there was a phone upstairs that I could use to call someone, but how should I get out of these chains. Hmmmm. My powers! Which one, air, music or physical strength? Probably strength, it's most logical. I powered up and used my strength to blast the shackles off, it was surprising easy. I went upstairs and crashed through the locked basement door I went quickly over to the phone and started to dial mine and Terra's hotel number,
"Hello?" Dam! Raidyn picked it up, I changed my voice to sound like Stampy, to see if I fool him,
"Hello Samir! Can I speak to The_shy_wolf, your wife?"
"Sure Stampy."
"Please, just call me Joe." I went joking, I was passed over and I heard my wife's voice again, oh how I missed Terra so much.
"Hello?"
"Hi Wolfie, it's me Samir!" She kept her voice down a bit,
"Samir, how did you get on the other side of the phone?!"
"Let's just say the Samir with you is the sick bastard."
"Raidyn!?"
"Yes."
"If that's him, then how are you are calling me?"
"I was tied to chains in a holiday home basement, belonging to Raidyn, I had to use my physical strength talent to break through them and through the locked door to call you, I even had to intimidate Stampy's voice to get past him on the phone!"
"Terra, you're taking a long time talking to Joe! We have to leave in a few minutes."
"What's going on?"
"I'm going out with him to a fancy restaurant. But if it is him then what about his power."
"Don't worry about that, your father stripped him of it. Your father was going to tell us when we returned to Britain."
"At least I don't have to worry about that."
"Where is this fancy restaurant?"
"We've got to go Terra!"
"I've got to go, bye!"
"No, but..." I was cut off, oh god, what just happened?! I've got to get my wife back! I ran to the bedroom of the house and searched for a suit I could wear. Yes here it is. I put it on and looked at the plant pot, coincidences are sometimes too convenient. I picked the jasmine flower and placed it in the chest pocket. Then grabbed the bow tie and tied it round my neck. I ruffled my hair so I didn't look like myself, I then looked around the room to see if could find something else that could disguise myself. I could only find a pair of rectangular glasses. That'll do. I looked at my new look in the mirror, I prefer my old look but still. I took the jacket off and powered up. My angel wings appeared and my hair turned darker and my white highlight appeared, luckily I didn't do a full power up. I then flew out the window carrying my jacket and went to find where Raidyn took Terra...

Sorry for a short chapter but at least you've got one😄. Bye. Shy wolf out.