Dreamscaperers{Part.2}

Start from the beginning

Mabel and Soos then quietly gasp.

Bill : "Wait...Stan Pines...?" His body then shows pictures of Stan and his في أيضا.

Bill: "You know what, kid? You've convinced me! I'm sold! I'll help you with this and in return, you can help me with something I've been working on! We'll work out the details later..."

Gideon: "Deal!"

Bill hand lights on blue fire and he shakes hands with Gideon.

Bill: "Well, time to invade Stan's mind! This should be fun! Remember; reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!" He then disappears.

Gideon: "It worked!" He maniacally cackled.

⚠️{Dipper's POV}

I was sweeping the carpet in the living room while Stan sleeps in his chair.

Stan: "Oh, I'm so sorry..." He murmured in his sleep.

Dipper: "What is going on in that guy's head...?" I say to myself and began to walk away.

I then see Mabel and Soos run in while panicking and [Y/N] while sipping a can of [f/d].

Mabel: "Dipper! We've gotta help Stan!"

Dipper: "Wait, what...?"

Soos then talks while eating some Burrito.

Soos: "This evil triangle guy said he's gonna break into Stan's mind and steal the combination to his safe! Also we stopped for snacks on the way here..."

⚠️{No one's POV}⚠️

[Y/N] froze and drop his drink on the ground.

Dipper: "You ok [Y/N]...?"

[Y/N]: "Uh! Yeah! Now let's catch this freak!"

Dipper nods and takes out Journal 3.

Dipper: "I feel like I've seen something like this before in the journal......"

Dipper: "'Beware Bill, the most powerful and dangerous creature I've ever encountered.'..."

Then in the book, it says "DO NOT SUMMON AT ALL COSTS".

Dipper: "Whatever you do, never let him enter your mind.'..."

Grunkle Stan then grunts in his sleep and the twins, along with Soos gasp.

Mabel: "Grunkle Stan!"

An unnoticed shadow of Bill then entering Stan's mind.

Stan eyes start glowing blue and grunts while making random movements.

Mabel takes the Journal and starts reading out loud.

Mabel: "'It is possible to follow the demon into a person's mind and prevent his chaos. One must simply recite this incantation.'..."