as if on cue, danny walked up to them. "hey, guys."

tay chuckled at jackson's expression. "hey, danny boy."

"stiles asked me if i find him attractive." danny chuckled. "then he fell out of his seat."

"do you?"

"that's not the point."

-

tay laughed, shaking her head in amusement. then it dropped when she felt a pang of guilt.

she was laughing, while her friends were dead.

she thought she was fucking selfish for that. really selfish.

tay cleared her throat, feeling it tighten. she took a breath before walking out of the library, the first bell ringing exactly then.

she waved politely at ken before taking her seat, taking out a pencil. she sighed when she realized she didn't have a pencil. only the sharpie. she leaned forward and to the right, tapping hayden on her shoulder.

the girl turned around, smiling at tay. "what's up?"

"do you have a pencil i could borrow?" she asked, slightly sheepishly.

hayden nodded and started to dig through her bag. she stuck it out, "here."

tay took it, taking her hand and kissing it playfully. she always playfully flirted with her friends. "thank you, m'lady."

hayden laughed. "you're welcome, kind person." then she turned back around, giving tay a piece of gum. 

tay gratefully took it, feeling better than she did in the library.

she and hayden had been friends for years. ever since hayden had her kidney surgery and tay had her appendix one. ever since, they were best friends too.

mason and liam came up to them, taking a seat. liam was in front of her as mason was next to him.

liam was very hesitant, standing instead. "oh!" he exclaimed quietly.

tay rolled her eyes, just wanting liam and hayden to get along. "hey, blue eyes. sit down."

liam shook his head. 

"take your seats, everyone," ken said.

yes, tay was a junior but she still had some classes with liam and mason and the other current members of the pack. she failed history and another class last year.

hayden ran a hand through her hair as she turned her head toward liam. 

"great," liam spoke sarcastically.

hayden then blew a bubble with her gum.

hot.

tay sighed, rolling her eyes at herself. she looked between hayden and liam. "can you just try to get along?"

liam scoffed. "no."

hayden spoke at the same time, saying the same thing.

they glared at each other.

mason had a look that screamed 'intense' as liam sighed, looking around for somewhere else to sit.

there was nowhere else to sit.

tay smirked, leaning forward. "suck it up, blue eyes. maybe you and hayden'll finally be friends." 

"liam," ken started, alerting the class. "you're not gonna just stand there, are you?"