Talks with a Governor, and Meeting the Devils

Depuis le début

"Yeah, but surely slaughtering people would get boring after a while? I mean, have you ever thought about trying getting with a girl, trying to see what kind of new pleasures you could feel?" Azazel asked him with a raised brow, before he reached into his coat and took out some pictures of Women and Girls who were wearing different outfits and in different poses and set them down on the table, so (Y/N) could glance down at them.

"Go ahead, tell me those aren't tempting, am I right?" Azazel said as (Y/N) adjusted his seat and looked down at the pictures, some of the Girls and Women in the pictures were Human, others were Fallen, or Devils, or other Species, even Goddesses.

(Y/N) looked at them with a passive look on his face, his long life of being devoted to destruction, death and chaos had dulled his libido and desire for Women, but... some of these pictures certainly stirred something in him, he picked up one of the pictures and glanced over it, it was a girl with long White hair, wearing a Maid outfit and Cat ears, he also saw others too, some being Girls with big Breasts ot thick Thighs and Butts.

(Ugh... this fool tries to tempt us with these Insects? What's so attractive about these things?) Ni asked in annoyance, preferring to have them go out and kill Humans for a good time.

(Aw... that one has fluffy ears on top of her head!) San/Kevin said in a happy voice, causing (Y/N)'s eyes to go back to that one.

(Hmm... I must admit, these creatures are somewhat... interesting, perhaps there might be some merit to what this Black-winged one is speaking?) (Y/N) thought to his Brothers, as he held his chin in thought, he placed the picture back down on the table and picked up a different one, showing a girl with long Black hair who was... naked, using her hands to cover her lady parts as she smiled at the camera.

(You CANNOT be serious! Your actually listening to that inferior Creature?!) Ni growled angrily, sounding infuriated at the thought of their Brother lowering himself to have thought of such things... with HUMANS!

(Why are some of these Humans naked? Or wearing such odd clothes?) San/Kevin asked in (Y/N)'s head, sounding a bit confused about the idea, (Y/N) didn't respond however because as he was about to speak to Azazel more about this topic there was a knock at the door.

"Expecting guests?" (Y/N) asked his host with a raised brow as he looked over at the closed door.

"Depends on who it is..." Azazel said as he got a smirk on his face, he had a feeling he knew who it was on the other side of that door, then a small Magic circle appeared close to his ear.

"Lord Azazel, it would appear that Sirzechs Lucifer, Zeoticus Gremory and Zekram Bael have arrived, would you like us to stop them from interrupting your meeting?" Baraqiel asked the Governor of the Fallen Angels through the Magic Circle.

"Nah, let 'em come in, may as well let them stop panicking" Azazel said, as he stood up and walked to the door, he opened it and on the other side stood the three Devils who all had serious looks on their faces.

"Hello there, do you need something?" Azazel said to the three Devils with a smirk on his face, while (Y/N) picked up another picture and took a look at a girl who was wearing a bikini and sitting by a pool.

"Azazel, what do you think you are doing?" Sirzechs asked the Governor of the Fallen Angels with a serious tone of voice, looking at him with a serious look on his face, along with his Father and Zekram.

"Me? I'm currently having a conversation with a rather... oblivious Dragon, did you know he has no idea about the pleasures of being with women?!" Azazel said to them in disbelief as he pointed back into the room behind him.

"Do you have any idea what kind of chaos you could have caused?! After we went through the trouble to calm him down and agree to a meeting with us, you would risk setting him off on a rampage like what he did to Kyoto?!" Zekram asked the Fallen Angel Leader, looking angry at the Fallen for making them panic.