Introduction

This book is about natural crystals, this book will explain how Crystals or Gems can be used to help heal everyday illnesses and aliments, how they can influence everyday life, your feelings and mind, what Crystals/Gems are for you, what your Star sign Crystal/Gem is, how to use them, how to clean them, protect them and store them ect.

So firstly I will talk briefly about the history since myself and some others find the history part quiet boring but it is important when it comes to learning about them.

Crystals have been used for thousands of years for decoration, jewellery, part as a offering to the gods, healing and protection. Archaeologists have found beads, amulets, carvings and jewellery made from crystals that would of been owned by our ancestors, Egyptians, Greek, Roman, medieval people and ordinary people like ourselves and the famous e.g. Tz'u Hsi the empress of China who adored pink Tourmaline and the astrologer of Queen Elizabeth the first had a smokey Quartz crystal ball.

Most crystals have a famous background and are more public than others, but that doesn't mean they are more important. Any Crystal to start with is good, personally I think clear Quartz is good to start with because it's an all round healer, it's beautiful and it's cheap to buy so it won't bust your budget. It's around 0.50p - £1.00 if it's a good crystal shop or bought online but mostly their priced at £1.00- £2.00 from a special Crystal shop, Witch/Wiccan shops or markets. The bigger the Crystal, the higher the price.

Start small then work your way up but if you want to collect big Crystals you can, but I'd work on the smaller ones if your a beginner so you get the hang them you can use the bigger Crystals. Usually bigger crystals are harder to look after since whatever you do to cleanse on a smaller Crystals, you'll have to use or do more of it for a bigger crystal since it has a bigger surface area.

As for big crystals I like Amethyst more than any, I own a cluster and that can cleanse smaller crystals like small tumble stones if you don't want to use salt, water, sun or the moon for cleansing also you can use all crystals on the Amethyst unlike the other methods of cleansing which I'll add on another chapter.

Also you need to make sure that your dedicated to this, there's no point in spending money on Crystals that your not going to use or use a couple of times. You can't just pick up a Crystal and think it's going to hocus pocus on you and make everything better like magic because it's not, you have to work with your Crystals even if it's carrying them round in a coat you wear or pockets even your bag and the energy would radiate to you trying to heal you. This process isn't a quick and easy but the more you work with them the easier it will become, the good thing about Crystals they can fit in a busy lifestyle and portable.

I hope this book will be easy to look through to solve your problem or learn what you need, I hope it will be the foundation of you learning the basics of Crystals and inspire you to carry on further in the practice. I will dedicate pages to individual Crystals, techniques, star signs, Crystals for emotions, Wellbeing and the spirit, Charka stones, directories and glossaries also chapters based on questions and added information .

If there's any questions please ask I'll be willing to answer freely, thank you for reading and let the light be with you.