~Words Are the Windows To the Soul~ (JeongJiLix)

Pairing: Jeongin & Felix & Jisung

Genre: Soulmate AU

!!TW!! : lots of angst, mild injury

(requested by @pandaa5)

PS. OMG THE PRE-DEBUT PIC IS SO CUTE!!!

.

.

.

Jisung met his soulmate when he was only seventeen, and Jeongin sixteen. It was back when he was still a trainee, back when 3Racha wasn't a thing just yet and so his voice hadn't been put out for the world to hear. Frankly, Jisung considered himself incredibly lucky, because meeting Jeongin when he did meant he didn't have to deal with potential sasaeng who might pretend to be his soulmate.

(When someone heard their soulmate's voice for the first time, a tattoo of their words appeared inside their left wrist. As such, Jisung's tattoo was "What was that for?" while Jeongin's was "I'm so sorry!".

Jisung had accidentally run into Jeongin on his way to the company, thus spilling the coffee the boy had been carrying, hence why their tattoos weren't exactly romantic.)

So yeah, Jisung found his soulmate quite early in his life, and Jeongin and him had been happily dating ever since. It wasn't always easy at first, since Jeongin was busy with school and Jisung busy with trying to debut, but they still put in a lot of effort and eventually managed to make it work, developing sincere feelings for each other along the way.

Chan and Changbin, Jisung's best friends and the other members of their rap unit, weren't as lucky. Their trio debuted as 3Racha before either of them could meet their soulmate and, as such, numerous obsessed "fans" tried to lie by writing some random lyrics on their wrists and saying they were meant to be together.

(Of course, that never worked because their own words never appeared on Chan or Changbin's skins, meaning they weren't fooled. One sasaeng dig go as far as to actually tattoo a sentence on their wrist... not realizing they had it made inside the wrong one, since all soulmate tattoos were on the left, and not the right...)

Eventually, though, Chan met Minho – a young man who just started working as a choreographer at their company, and Changbin met Hyunjin, a friend of Minho who actually knew Changbin was his soulmate, but refused to say anything about it since he didn't want to look like he was leeching off of him for popularity when himself was trying to debut as a soloist artist. And then, much to everyone's surprise, barely a year after Changbin and Hyunjin got together, they met Seungmin.

It wasn't too unusual for people to have more than one soulmate. It didn't always lead to a perfect polyamorous relationship, mind you, as some soulmates were meant platonically rather than romantically, but it was still a fairly common occurrence. As such, while everyone else was surprised by Seungmin's addition to the preexisting pair, they weren't too taken aback by it.

(Also, the fact that Changbin's new tattoo was "You look like a pig" and Seungmin's was "That's pig-hyung to you!" was admittedly hilarious, and definitely help endear the younger to the rest of their friends – anyone who made fun of Changbin in a playful manner was a friend in their books.)

Which led all of them to where they were now: Chan and Minho had been openly dating for over a year, now; Changbin, Hyunjin, and Seungmin weren't exactly keeping it a secret, but they weren't screaming about it on the roofs either; and Jisung and Jeongin were dating secretly.