𝟎𝟐𝟖. do what you gotta do

━━━━˚🌹👑🐶⋆˚━━━━
𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗦𝗢 𝗜𝗡𝗩𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝟯

━━━━⋆。˚🌹👑🐶⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗦𝗢 𝗜𝗡𝗩𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝟯 ❞

{BRYCE}

After we made it to the Isle of the Lost, Me, Ethan and the VK's parked our motorbikes then we got off and removed our helmets.

"Hey, I'm me again," I heard Mal say, happily as she touched her face.

"Duh. Evil magic doesn't work here," Celia told Mal, "Kinda the point."

"Welcome back," I told Mal, wrapping an arm around her shoulder as Celia led the way.

"Thank you," Mal said with a smile as Celia led the way to a door that said, 'Pa Deranje' as I removed my arm from Mal's shoulder. Celia started to knock on the door before pausing as someone on the other side knocked back. Celia knocked back and the door opened as Celia looked at us with a grin and gestured to us to come inside. We followed her through the arcade. When we went inside, Celia ran ahead when she saw her dad.

"Daddy!" Celia called out, excited as she ran to her dad, who lifted her and spun her around. The VK's, Ethan and I watched them with smiles on our faces.

"Here she is," Dr. Facilier said to his daughter before leading Celia away. While Celia and her father had their little moment, Me, Ethan and the VK's looked around the arcade. Me and Carlos went over to an old model of a TV. Carlos put a coin in it to turn it on to show the news on what's happening in Auradon.

"Alerts of the sleeping spell keep coming in as it spreads around Auradon," The news reporter said from the TV.

"Uh, guys," I called out to the group.

"Come look at this," Carlos added as Mal, Evie, Jay and Ethan quickly surrounded us as we watched the news with Celia and Dr. Facilier following.

"There are rumors that Sleeping Beauty's daughter, Audrey, is behind the spell," The reporter continued, "We're trying to discover who is responsible for these vicious lies and which villain has perpetrated this evil. We have an update. It's what? It's moving this way? It's moving this!"

We quickly grabbed our stuff and walked outside to see Harry Hook, Gil, and some other pirates sitting on OUR bikes.

"Wow! Rookie mistake!" Carlos exclaimed.

"Long time nay see," Harry mockingly said with a large ass fucking grin on his face.

"Get off my bike Hook!" Jay exclaimed, angrily.

"Catch me if you can Jay!" Harry shouted as he and the other pirates drove off.

"Over the roofs. Cut them off," Jay told Carlos, Ethan and Evie as they split.