dreadful nightmares

Blitzø felt himself get thrown across the room and into the wall. "sh-shit.." he muttered, standing up just to get pinned to the ground by cold metal arms. "Blitzo, where do you think youre going?" Blitzø tried to squirm out of his grip and push him off but nothing would work unless he got his gun.

this mustve been it for the imp because he could mo longer get air into his lungs, the robots hands tightened around his throat. "everyone would be better off without you, dont you think, Blitzo?" he tried to speak and fight back but he felt himself blacking out.

during his last moments he saw them. those assholes with their smug grins, watching blitzø die. striker, verosika and..

"s-s-tolas.."

_----------------------------_

Blitzø opened his eyes, jolting awake and flinching out of his chair, crawling under his desk to get a moment to process.

it was a nightmare. it was just a nightmare. he was okay.

he couldnt get a break from all of his night terrors, he always had them and he could never get a decent sleep. just then, as he was still recovering from his minor panic attack, his phone loudly went off from the top of the desk. he reached his arm up, struggling to grab the cellular device.

pulling it down, he didnt even check the caller id before answering. "oh! blitzy~" he wouldve at least rolled his eyes are yelled back at the bird he had been fucking but he hadnt had the energy. "stolas..? whyre you calling at.." he paused, voice dry and sleepy, looking at the window "whatever time it is.." he added.

"i hope i didnt wake you my dear blitzy" a small groan escaped blitzø's lips. truth was, he was still shaking from the previous moments, he brought his knees up to his chest, tail and arms pulling himself as close as possible as if it could protect him from the nightmares.

"Blitzø?"

shit. was he talking to him? Blitzø hadnt been listening but stolas mustve been trying to get his attention as he used his actual name. "yeah?" he coughed a bit. "you sound..rather off. is everything alright?"

"yeah its fine now what do you want?"

"i was hoping youd like to come over for some late-night tea?" stolas offered. "is it full moon already?" Blitzø perked up, unaware of the time. "oh! oh no, just simply asking to hang out"

"..fine. but youre not getting this dick until full moon!" Blitzø began to crawl out from under his desk, he made his way to the door, looking down the hallway after hed stepped outside his office. his stomach dropped. the same hallway he'd looked down in his nightmare.

surely nothing would jump out at him

..right?

he shook his head, pushing the feelings away and making his way out of the building. "ooh! how exciting! ill get the tea prepared, cant wait to see you blitz-" he hung up, and took a long inhale, looking around at the city surrounding him.

then his eyes widened, THE COFFEE SHOP WAS STILL OPENED. he ran as fast as he could, tripping once or twice before opening the door, knocking back an employee whom was aboutta close up for the night.