Episode Fourteen: Wipeout

Start from the beginning

*courtney catches her marshmallow*

Chris: the second marshmallow goes to....Scott!

*scott catches his marshmallow*

Chris: the third marshmallow goes to....Duncan!

*duncan catches his marshmallow*

Chris: and the last marshmallow goes to....

Chris: Heather!

*heather catches her marshmallow*

Gwen: finally out of this place.

*gwen says as she gets up and walks towards the boat of losers*

Heather: goodbye gwen! won't miss you.

*gwen rolls her eyes and sticks her middle finger up at heather, leaving heather with a shocked face as the boat sails away*

(meanwhile)

*courtney was sitting in the sand near the docks, waiting for duncan. then she suddenly feels someone tap her shoulder*

Scott: hello, courtney.

Courtney: what the hell do you want scott?

*courtney says as she gets up with crossed arms and a stern face*

~CONFESSIONALS: Courtney~

~Can scott just leave me alone? i've told him many times i'm NOT interested and that I have a boyfriend~

Scott: I just wanted to apologize to you...

Courtney: what?

Scott: yeah, i'm sorry for trying to break you and duncan up. I was just jealous. I hope we can make amends..

Courtney: fine...if you're serious we can make amends, on one condition. you leave me and duncan alone for the rest of the game.

Scott: deal.

*scott takes courtney's hand for a handshake*

~CONFESSIONALS: Courtney~

~Okay, this is weird. Something up, i better keep an eye on him incase he try's something funny.~

~CONFESSIONALS: Scott~

~I can't believe she thinks i'm seriously sorry! I'm only "apologizing" to her to get closer to her. Duncan is going out next.~

*scott and courtney finish the handshake, then suddenly gets interrupted by duncan*

Duncan: what's going on?

Scott: nothing just...talking.

*scott says as he walks away grinning*

*duncan turns to courtney with his fists balled up*

Duncan: what did he do? did he hurt you?

Courtney: no duncan, he just came to apologize, which was weird...

Duncan: apologize?

~CONFESSIONALS: Duncan

~scotts up to something...~

Courtney: never mind him, what did you wanna show me?

*Duncan shows a heart he made for courtney out of wood logs to her, he hands it to her with a nervous face*

Courtney: Duncan.. I love it

*courtney says as she places a kiss on duncans cheek*

Courtney: you didn't have to make this for me.

*Courtney said. Duncan takes courtney's hands and holds them as he looks deep into her eyes*

Duncan: I love you, princess. I know i'm really bad at showing it but I do, I really do.

*Duncan blurted out. Then courtney placed her hand on duncans cheek, and smiled.*

Courtney: I love you too, neanderthal.

*Courtney wraps her arms around duncans neck and pulls him into a deep kiss*

Chris: awww thats so sweet! what will happen next episode? will courtney and duncan stay together? what will happen to scott? who will get eliminated? find out next time on TOTAL. DRAMA. ISLAND WARS!!!!!!

A/N: 1296 words.