Harriet x Male reader

Beginne am Anfang

Ruby: Is that (Y/N)?!

Ironwood: You know him?

Ruby: Who doesn't?! He was arguably one of the best huntsmen to ever exist! He had such a promising career. But one day, he just... Disappeared.

Ironwood: That's right. You four will be finding him.

Weiss: We have to find someone that went missing?

Blake: Easier said than done.

Ironwood: I know for a fact he's down in Mantle. He might be a little hostile, but he will be a great help for us. I'll give you each ear pieces so we can listen to the conversation when you find (Y/N).

Yang: No worries General. We can handle this.

Ironwood nodded. Team RWBY walked out the room, getting ready for their mission. Ironwood turned his head to look at me and the rest of the Ace Operatives.

Ironwood: You five will stay at a distance. You will make sure what happened a few months ago doesn't happen again.

Clover: We'll get this job done, General Ironwood.

Ironwood: Good.

The five of us were about to leave.

Ironwood: Harriet. Can you stay for a bit?

Harriet: Yes sir.

Everyone else walked out the room. I looked at Ironwood. He walked up to me and put his hands on my shoulders.

Ironwood: I hope (Y/N) is doing well too.

Harriet: Yeah...

Ironwood: When (Y/N) gets back, we both can apologize to him.

I nodded my head. Ironwood let go of me and walked over to his desk.

Ironwood: Get ready for the mission. I hope everyone makes it out in one piece.

I stayed silent and walked out the office.

Harriet: (Y/N)...

There's so many things I want to say to him. I just hope he will be willing to listen.

(Time Skip) (Readers POV)

I walked into an alleyway. I saw a flyer of the Jacques Schnee versus Robyn Hill election on the wall. I grabbed it and looked at it. I ripped it in half and set the two pieces of paper on fire, turning them into ash.

(Y/N): This place is boring.

Ruby: Hello.

I turned around and saw four girls staring at me.

(Y/N): Uh... Hi.

Ruby: You're (Y/N), right?!

She certainly is excited to see me.

(Y/N): I assume you're a fan of mine?

She nodded her head really fast.

(Y/N): Listen. I'm trying to lay low for a while. I would appreciate it if you left me alone.

Weiss: But we really need you for something.

(Y/N): If you're looking for an autograph, I don't have a pen.

I looked at the four girls closer. I think I remember watching them in the Vytal Festival Tournament.

(Y/N): You're Ruby, Weiss, Yang, and... Blake, right?

Ruby: You know us?! This has to be a dream come true!

(Y/N): I'll be going now.

Yang: Wait. You have to come with us.