Ali: Getting Ready

"Before we start I need to change into the underwear that I brought," Estella says.

"Ok. You can just change in the closet," I reply. "Where are you going to put your, um, pull-up?"

"I have a bag I can put it in. Again, Ali, thank you very much for doing this for me."

With that, Estella grabs a pair of panties out of her bag, kicks off her shorts that dangled by her feet, and proceeds to walk into the closet to change. Josie and I begin to walk into the bathroom connected to my room.

"This is going to be interesting," I say to Josie.

"Yeah. I guess so, she responds. "If I'm being completely honest, I did pee my pants before I came to see what it would be like. It actually felt not bad. Almost good, actually."

"Really? There's no way it actually feels good having your pee all over yourself. What does it feel like?"

"You'll see for yourself in a few minutes."

"Fine." Estella enters the bathroom soon after, in nothing but her shirt and pink panties. In her hand she holds something plastic.

"Hey," she starts. "I know the original plan was to go in our pants first, but do you think we could just start with our panties?" Josie and I glance at each other. "I have the coverings here so it won't make a mess."

There is a moment of hesitation before Josie chimes in. "Yeah. I guess that's fine."

"Ok," I say sheepishly. Estella hands each of us one of the plastic coverings. They are in the exact shape of underwear, but they are clear. I hear sound to my left where Josie is standing to see her pull her pants down, revealing her light grey panties. She steps out of them and into the plastic covering. She pulls it up and make sure it covers all of the exits of her panties. When she's done, I barely even notice that they are there. They cling tightly to her panties, and the only indication that they are there is the occasional reflection of light. Estella does the same with the same result. They both now look at me. I slowly pull down my black sport shorts to reveal panties very similar in style to Estella's. I step into the plastic covering and pull it up. Not only is it barely noticeable visually, I also can't even feel it. When I go, it'll feel as if I'm going without even wearing the covering. It's an interesting thought.

"You know, now that we are wearing the coverings, we don't need to be in the bathroom. anymore," Josie says. "We could go anywhere."

"Yeah, that was one of the reasons I wanted to use our panties instead of our pants," Estella replies. "Could we all pretend to, you know...have an accident in bed? I can go first to show you what I mean."

Josie is the one to respond. "I guess I'm okay with that. Ali?"

I stare at her for a second before I am able to find my words. This experience is kind of bizarre. "Yeah. Sure," I look at Estella. "You're sure these coverings won't leak, right?"

"I'm sure. I've...used them...a lot. A lot of times. They've never leaked."

"Ok, then. I guess it's fine."

"Thank you, guys."

"Yeah, no problem," Josie responds.

We walk back into my room. I can't believe I'm about to pee and poop in my pants. I haven't done anything like this since I was still in diapers. And now I'm doing it willingly.

My heart skips a beat in anticipation. It's almost time.