𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃 𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁

♥︎

♥︎

Natalia felt the need to organize and clean her living space, considering she was about to have a guest over soon.

Natalia finished cleaning after at least an hour, there were many old plastic cups littered around, she really needed to stop doing that, Natalia thought.

Earlier this morning, both women had agreed for the timing of Wanda's arrival to be at 3:50, so Natalia was expecting her any minute now.

As if on cue, Natalia heard a light knock on her front door. She got up from the couch, opening the door to reveal Wanda standing there.

They smiled at one another, and Natalia opened the door wider so Wanda could walk in. Once she did, Wanda took a look around the small house, it was appealing, she thought.

Eventually, Wanda picked a random seat on the couch, sitting herself down as she kneeled her legs up to her chest, crossing her arms around them and placing her chin on top of them.

Natalia didn't question Wanda's chosen position, instead pulling a chair from the dining table and going in front of Wanda, clearing her throat before she began.

"So," Natalia started, "What did you need to tell me?"

Wanda kept her eyes on the floor, "Well.." She locked eyes with Natalia, and Wanda almost was ashamed of how much a single glance from the other woman affected her, "It's..a bit of a difficult thing to say," She showed.

Natalia shook her head as she assured, "I promise you, if you just spit it out it'll be over,"

Wanda placed her cheek against her left knee, breathing and relaxing.

"You won't.. say anything bad, right?" Wanda made sure before she said anything else.

"Of course not," Natalia quickly said, "This is a judge free place. You'll be fine," Natalia smiled.

Wanda smiled back lightly, and softly confessed, "I was thinking the other day, and I.." She raised her head from against her knee, "Realized something,"

Natalia squinted her eyes, "Realized what?" She asked.

"I realized that.."Wanda closed her eyes, "I might not be solely attracted to men," She whispered the last bit, biting her lip in embarrassment after she finished.

Wanda glanced at Natalia, and she didn't seem shocked, and the energy Wanda felt from her was prideful.

"That's great, Wanda," Natalia smiled.

Wanda tilted her head appallingly, "Are you..surprised?"

Natalia shook her head.

"So you knew?" Wanda continued, seeming to get more surprised with each word.

Natalia once again, shook her head.

"Yet,you're not surprised.." Wanda stated, as if it was a question.

"Do you want me to be surprised?" Natalia asked.

"I suppose not," Wanda repeated Natalia's smile.

They were both silent for a small amount of time, Wanda was relieved it went so well.

Suddenly, Natalia asked, "Can I ask you something?"

"Yes," Wanda permitted.

"How long have you known?" She questioned.

"Uhhhh," Wanda thought about it, "At least a day, probably," She answered.

"Oh," Natalia commented, not expecting for the timing to be so short.

"Yeah," Wanda agreed, "But, nonetheless, I'm sure that I'm.. you know," Wanda sheepishly buried the half of her face in her knees, only her eyes were visible.

"I believe you," Natalia added, "But how did you find out?" She randomly asked.

Fear washed over Wanda in an instant. She always had a problem with lying, or at least, lying to Natalia.

Suddenly, Natalia rose from her chair, and sat down next to Wanda, having her chin directly above Wanda's right shoulder, so close to touching it.

"Sexuality is a really hard thing to decompose, I'd find it interesting to know your experience, if you'd let me," Natalia whispered, actually letting her chin rest on Wanda's shoulder.

Wanda turned her head to face her, and apparently they had been closer than Wanda thought, their noses touching one another.

They both just stayed still, the only movements that were made was their chests heaving with each low breath.

Wanda didn't seem it, but she was totally freaking out. Natalia had never been this close to her before, Wanda loved the feeling so dearly, but she felt as if turning around would be the most beneficial ending to this.

Yet, she didn't. They both stayed there, Natalia being calm and relaxed, while Wanda's feelings had been bursting with sensuality, adoration, and want.

Wanda needed to move closer, it was all she wanted in this moment, but she knew it was wrong. Yet Natalia was like a wave of the ocean, pulling Wanda in against own will, about to drown into a chilling sea of beautiful mistakes.

Suddenly, Natalia's eyes glinted from the lights outside the apartment, making them look magical and energetic to the point where Wanda couldn't take it anymore.

She moved the small distance between the both of them, and pressed her lips against Natalia's, closing her eyes contently.

The kiss was short and awkward, yet not on Wanda's part. She was able to run her fingertips along Natalia's red hair that she had always adored, and be able to be this close to her in such a way.

Unfortunately, the heavenly experience had been cancelled, due to Natalia pulling away abruptly. She wasn't disgusted, solely taken aback.

Wanda's eyes widened in realization, and she quickly moved away from Natalia, getting up from the couch and walking towards the door, not daring to look back.

As she opened the door with her red energy, Wanda paused, she could feel Natalia's gaze from behind her, but as much as she wanted to, Wanda did not share a gaze, instead closing the door behind her.

-gismiley