While I am kissing Edward, my shirt starts to trail up my body, with one of the triplets from behind pulling it off. My lips detach from Edward's as the shirt is pulled over my head and in the time apart, Edward flips my body and tosses me on the bed, leaving the three alphas now hovering over me.

I see Harry and Edward follow in Marcel's footsteps and pull their shirts off of their bodies. They are both toned like Marcel and have similar tattoos but not all the same.

I look up at Harry who is smiles at me, before plummeting his head down to my chest, where he starts kissing and gently nibbling at my skin. Both Edward and Marcel do the exact same thing but on different parts of my chest.

I look down and see that they are leaving light little marks on my skin as they move down my chest and down my stomach. Once they get to the bottom of my stomach, they don't move any further down.

Until I see that Harry somehow uses his teeth to pull my pants off of my hips and down my legs until they are fully off, leaving me in a light baby blue pair of cotton panties.

There are still a bit of an insecure feeling in me when it comes to my body but I actually am feeling much better than I typically do when I'm wearing this little clothes. The triplets just makes me feel much less anxious about showing them myself.

Leaving my daydream, I look to see that the triplets have taken their pants off and are now just in their boxers. It is one of the best sights I have seen...well ever. Looking at their lower region, I see that they all are very hard and very big. While I can't actually see their members, I can already see that they are maybe even double that size of mine, making me feel slightly inferior.

But I put that feel aside when I can feel myself getting harder than I have ever been just from looking at them and their bodies.

"Baby?" Marcel summons me.

"Yes Marcy?" I ask, feeling a little spacey out of lust.

"Before we do anything, we have to asks. Which one of us do you want to go first?" He asks me.

First? I have to pick who goes first? Two of them will be disappointed when I pick the other one. Why do I have to pick? Can't they all just go at once or something? I don't want to hurt my alphas feelings.

"I don't want to pick." I say as I puff my bottom lip out in concentration.

"Why not princess? It's your discussion, it's your body." Edward says, confused as to why I don't really want to pick.

"I'm not hurting anyone's feelings. Can't you all go at the same time?" I suggest.

"I don't think that you would be ready for that baby. Taking three alphas in you at once especially on your first time would hurt...a lot." Harry tells me.

I can see how that would hurt, especially after seeing their size a few seconds ago but maybe it is worth it if I am able to leave no one upset.

"I can do it." I say but they all just shake their heads.

"No little one, we are not going to ruin this for you out of our pettiness. If you don't want to pick then we can but you can't take all three of us." Marcel says kindly and his brothers hum in agreement.