"Where did you put the money from the vault?" Damien was asking and she decided to zone back in on the conversation.

    "It's on the boat outside," Ted answered when Louis made no attempt to. He sat in between Hestia and Louis.

   "We can bring it in tomorrow." Louis mumbled, before reaching for his wine glass again.

   "I'm sure you're all wondering why I wanted you all here tonight," Damien finally says and three sighs in absolute follows this statement. One was from the black haired girl sitting with her arms folded. "Well, I think it's time we consider our options going forward."

"Going forward?" Luke asked. When he looked at Damien, Aurora took a quick glance at him for a moment before returning her eyes to the oldest man in the room.

       "What are you planning on doing now?" Damien questioned and when she realised the conversation was about her, she wanted to take the silverware and jam it into the side of her head. The eyes in the room all turned to look at her, Damien seemed to be the only one who knew what this conversation was about and that actually eased her a little.

     Her brows crease in confusion, "What are you talking about?"

   "You've been here nearly two months. We've been training for two months and you've come a great way. You've still got lots to learn but time isn't on our side." Damien's words took her a moment to process. At first, she thought he was about to tell her that she was occupying too much space or something like that but then she remembered the entire island was hers. Plus the way they all had constantly been splurging about the island being her family's and all. She didn't know why she automatically presumed that, the worst in this. Her mind then switched to the compliment he gave her, which had her brows raised. "I think it's time to come up with a plan."

         "A plan? For what?" Luke questioned, trying to catch her eyes but she didn't give him the chance.

     "He means a plan for Runskin .... you think it's time." Aurora finally understood why this conversation was happening. She tried not to let an expression of anything show on her face, especially when she said his name. The small skip of her heartbeat reminded her of the constant state of fear she had lived in, and did still live in. She knew this day would eventually come but it felt sudden. She felt like she had just woken up and met all this people. In reality, that was weeks ago and she had come along way. "It's time I kill him or he kills me."

        "You kill him." Damien corrected, appointing her a look like he was sure Runskin won't kill her, "He's not going to kill you even if he is more powerful than you. We've just got to outsmart him."

     The black haired girl quickly lets out, "I still don't even know my third power and I've no idea how to trigger it! I haven't even properly brought anyone back from the dead either, at least intentionally!"

        "You think Runskin wants to wait until you're at your fullest potential?" Damien retorts, slanted his head at her, "Time isn't on our side here. The longer we wait the more power he is getting, whilst you are over here hiding from him, he is getting more powerful over there. Already, he has the bigger army that is most likely growing by the day and the clock is ticking."

"Fine, let me grab my jacket and a coffee and go kill him." Aurora replied. No one could tell whether she was being serious or not.