Karl- red stain

Period comfort floof
Request: Ye

She/her

(Kinda short)

•••

Karl POV

"No, I am putting my foot down you can not get another squishmallow"

I looked down seeing y/n giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"But I don't have this one yet"

"We have like hundreds of them at home! I barely even have space on the bed to sleep with all your toys!"

"They are not toys, they're my friends."

"You don't need another one"

"Yes I do, it's calling to me"

"Y/n you don't need it you want it"

"But I've already named them"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No, for the last time there is absolutely no way you are going to convince me"

-time skip-

We continued to walk around the mall for a little while longer, the small toy wrapped in
y/n's arms with a smile on her face.

"I'm getting kind of hungry want to stop by the food court?"

I nodded in response feeling my stomach grumble as well. We ended up stopping at subway behind the small line of people.

When our lunch was finished I started grabbing some of the bags we had under the table.

Y/n stood up to help grabbing a couple bags as well, she was the first one to leave the table while I quickly shoved my phone in my back pocket.

My eyes wandered from the floor up, for some reason my eyes unintentionally fixated on
y/n I noticed a small but visible red stain on the back of her jeans.

(Ahem...... perv- (jkhojkjkjkjkk I had to)

My brain quickly seemed to piece together what was going on so without another thought I put the bags down and pulled my jacket off, she seemed to notice I had stopped walking tilting her head in confusion.

Not wanting to make a scene I pulled her close and wrapped my jacket around her waist without a word.

I wasn't sure if I should tell her or not because I knew it could be embarrassing, instead I picked up our bags in one hand, pulling her along with me out of the mall.

As soon as we had both packed our stuff in the car she went to talk off the jacket.

"Oh y/n I didn't want to tell you in the store but I think you started your.... Period"

Her eyes widened slightly.

"Thank you for the jacket, umm can we go home now so I can change?"

"Sure I can drop you off if that's ok I still have to go do something"

She nodded turning on the radio soon after to break the silence.

I took notice of her uncomfortable state, watching her shifting slightly on the seat and awkwardly playing with her fingers anxiously.

As we pulled up to her house she quickly got out of the car running up to the front door quickly.

Y/n POV

After changing i started feeling a little exhausted from walking all day, the couch seemed to be my best friend.

I felt the embarrassment slowly creeping up in the back of my mind, but I'm glad Karl was calm about it.

My finger clicked one of the buttons to turn on our tv, I hated this time of the month because it was absolutely torture, I wasn't the type to get heavy flows or anything (sorry if you do I know how much it sucks) but I did get mood swings and cravings pretty often.

I skimmed through my Netflix recommendations before deciding on some cheesy comedy movie.

Just as I was feeling my stomach begin to grumble I was momentarily distracted by the sound of our front door opening.

Karl walked in with a small grocery bag in one hand while the other hung his car keys beside the door.

I looked over the back of the couch to see him set the bag on the counter and pull out some of its contents.

My eyes practically sparkled with joy as Karl pulled out some of my favourite chips and candies.

"Oh Karl you really didn't need to do that"

He simply turned away out of my view.

Eventually he walked back in with a cozy blanket, the snacks, and my new squishmallow I had gotten today.

My heart melted and I could feel the blood rushing to my face at the scene.

(Now the blood is rushing to two places at once- ehehehehehe)

He then proceeded to sit down next to me and cuddle into my side.

The rest of the afternoon was spent in the comfort of each others arms watching some dumb movies.

I looked over at Karl only to find him resting his head on my shoulder, his arms wrapped around my torso and his eyes now completely shut.

I smiled, planting a delicate kiss to his cheek before falling asleep myself.

•••