Manav: Nhi

Unns: Mujhe jaana hi nhi hai tum logon ke saath kahi

#Ashina: Mujhe bhi.

Sanku: Tum log kitni unreasonable demand kar rahe ho yaar.

Aash: Isme unreasonable kya hai?

Manav: Don't you know yaha ki roads kitni dangerous hai?

Ashi: We are staying in a city. We can ride here. Hum kaunsa bol rhe hai ki hum mountain slopes pr chalana chahte hai.

Unns: Tum log thoda sa toh supportive ban sakte ho.

Tk: Agar tumhe chalana aata hota toh hamein problem bhi kya hoti.

Manav: Moreover Unsu we have hired bullets. It is way too heavy.

Unns: I don't want to hear anything. Just hand over the keys to me.

Manav: Fine ye le jo karna hai kar. Dedo inhe keys.

Tk: But bhai

Sanku: Rehnede. Jab inhone sunni hi nhi toh jo karna hai karein.

Manav: Let us know jb tumhari ye sanak khatam hojaye.

Tk: Bhai rehnedo. Inko ghumne do akele.

Ashi: Humein bhi inki koi zarurat nhi. Hum khud enjoy kar sakte hai.

Aash: Yes

Unns: Let's go girls.

#TaMaSa handed over the keys to them and left from their angrily. Girls took the keys and went towards the bikes. They were now standing in front of the bikes.

Unns: Isko chalate hai kaise?

Ashi: Idk maine scooty chalayi hai Delhi mein but bike nhi.

Aash: Ye boys hamari help nhi kar sakte the.

Unns: Let me google.

#AUA started googling. Meanwhile #TaMaSa were sitting in the lawn of the resort.

Manav: Ye log kitni bevakoofon vaali batein karti hai yaar

Sanku: Upar se samajhna bhi nhi chahti.

Tk: Mumbai mein aisi demands yaad nhi aati inhe. Ladakh jaakr saari ulti chize inhone karni hai.

Manav: Fir koi chiz samjhao toh samjhna nhi.

Sanku: Rehnedo hum apna mood kyu kharab karein.

Tk: Sahi mein

Sanku: But un logon ko bike ke baare mein kuch bhi nhi pta.

Manav: Pta nhi kya hi kr rhi hongi.

Tk: Apne aap aayengi kyuki bike chalana unke bass ki baat toh nhi.

Back to girls.

Girls were still figuring out how to operate the bike. Unns climbed over it and with the help of google she started the bike. By mistake she put her hand on the accelerator which made the bike uncontrollable and she had a small accident because the bike got slipped with a jerk and that too near a ditch. Unnati had a very narrow escape because she might have also fallen into the ditch which was just miles away from her. But with God's grace she got saved.
The bike was on the top of her and as it was way too heavy for Unns, it was impossible for her to come out of it.

After seeing this incident, Aashna and Ashi rushed towards her with tears brimming in their eyes.

Aash: UNNATIIIII!!

They got scared seeing her. They tried lifting the bike up but they couldn't because it was too heavy. Unnati was crying due to the pain. There was no one around to help. Ashi immediately called Manav.

Meanwhile boys:

Manav phone rang.

Tk: Kaun hai?

Manav: Ashi

Sanku: Pakka realization hogyi hogi in teeno ko.

Manav picked up the call.

Manav: Haan akkal thikaane aagyi na tum logon ki?

Ashi: MANAV!! JALDI AAO

She was crying

Manav (tensed): Ashi kya hua?

Ashi: Vo noni...

Manav didn't hear the next word. He rushed towards the exit of their resort. Tanzeel and Sanket saw him rushing so they ran behind him. They saw Unnati fallen on the ground and bike on top of her. They also saw the ditch which was just few miles behind her. They saw her crying loud for help and Ashi and Aashna trying to help her come out but all of their efforts going in vain. They rushed towards them and lifted the bike from top of her. Unnati was crying like anything because it was paining a lot. Manav saw bruises on her hands, ankle and blood coming out of her arm and her forehead. Manav immediately lifted her up.

Manav: Unnati....