𝐒𝟖 𝐄𝟖: 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐢 & 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐓𝐨 𝐀𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝!

Începe de la început

EPISODE 8:

Time: 11:37am

At the hotel that Group White is staying at:

Naomi: I am so annoyed that keep fucking with all of us, especially Lana!

Justine: Look guys, we just need to focus on taking their team down. You and Becky are the realest members of our team.

Lauren: Straight facts! I wanna go back home to fuck Dua up just one more time but I know I can't.

Rebbeca: Yeah we need to be all fake positive so those bitches don't try nothing with us, y'know? I feel like they wanna send either one of us or all of us home.

Justine: Not on my fucking watch, someone from their team is leaving and Imma make sure of it.

Back at the mansion:

The bad girls are getting ready to pack up some of their outfits for Bali.

Lana: How come the other team isn't here yet? They are such pussies!

Dua: Fuck them bitches, Lauren's just too afraid to see me. That's all. *laughs*

Chloe: Why do you two even hate each other?

Dua: Her team sucks monkey ass! They copy our videos and copy our outfits. They just want to be Group Red.

Courtney: In their videos they literally call us team period blood...

Dua: Oh...really? Okay, their new name is team funky c**.

Chloe: My goodness, y'all are nasty and I question what you all do in your free time.

Courtney (Ari): Girl, shut up.

Dua: I'm still-

The producers walk into the living room.

Lily, Producer: Now that we have been informed about some foul play from the other team, we will let you guys go to Accra and Auckland like you wanted to.

Dua: Good because I was about to pull a Taylor on you guys.

Lily, Producer: Don't ever bring that up.

The bad girls laugh at Lily as she leaves the room.

Lana: I was starting to think Bali and Cairo were better ideas to go holiday for but I'll let team discharge have it because we're still better than them.

Chloe: Period, now's let get in this limo and then our private jet!

The girls squeal and group hug each other.

23 hours and 40 minutes later...

Time: 11:17am

Group Red's Outfits: