"Alright, let's go."

Meanwhile...

Huey, Riley, and Caesar pulled up to an apartment building.

"Third floor." Caesar said, stepping out of the car.

Huey went inside, followed by Riley and Caesar. Once they got on the third floor they saw two people guarding a room. They were all patted down before entering the room.

They escorted inside and brought into a room with 5 room around a table. Huey pulled up a chair and sat down. Caesar and Riley chose to stand, not saying a word.

"Hello. So, have we figured out who the rat was?" Huey asked. One of the Spanish people spoke up. "I got a man on the inside. He couldn't tell me who exactly it was snitching. But it was a boss. That means he's in this fucking room." He said.

Huey nodded. "Well, Rafael. As you already know, it isn't me or my crew. When you all agreed to work with us or be cut out of all illegal business in this city, I told you I'd make sure none of this happens. So that means..." Huey stood up. 

"One of you are sitting at this table, pretending. To be with us. But you're actually a rat. And I promise you aren't leaving this room until we find out who exactly it is. I don't care if I have to beat it out of every single one of you." Huey stated.

Rafael chuckled. "You gonna beat your business partners ese?" Huey turned his head to Rafael. "Don't mistake my words. We work together, but I'm not your partner... I'm your boss, soon as you all get that straight, we'll work all this shit out."

Meanwhile...

Christini and Jazmine's cab pulled up in front of a home on the out skirts of the city. "You think this is the spot?" Jazmine asked,.

Christini shrugged. "I don't care what Cindy said I'm calling the chief. If this is the spot. We bust the three kings of New York. We get medals and not to mention how it will benefit our careers." She placed a hand in her pocket, dialing up the chief. It ringed for a second before she picked up.

"Hello?" The Chief said.

"Listen, we've been doing that undercover assignment. We got into the Three Kings lavish home and we found some files. One was useless, but two had an address on it. We followed that address and it led us to a home. I have reason to be believe that they're inside conducting illegal business, can we got a team out here." Christini said, grinning at Jazmine.

The Chief processed everything. "Yes, I can. But you better be fucking sure that's the spot. Send me the address, I'll talk to you in a bit." 

The phone hung up and Christini quickly sent the address to the Chief. 

"We best get out of here now. If this isn't the spot we still can't blow our cover and be seen at this address." Christini said.

Jazmine nodded. "You're right." Jazmine and Christini walked down the road, getting further and further from the home.

Meanwhile...

Cindy's cab led her to a cafe. She raised her eyebrow and went inside the cafe. She took a quick look around before realizing they're not in there. A staff only entrance caught her eye and she smiled. "That's it." She went to the cashier and pulled out her badge and gun. "NYPD, let me see the fucking back ya SCUMBAG!" She yelled.

The Cashier raised her hands and went to the back opening it and there was nothing back there. "What?" Cindy silently said, putting her badge and gun away.

She took out the file with the address on it and showed it to the cashier. "Is this the address of this cafe?" She asked.

The cashier took the file and looked over it for a moment. "No, this is the address for the apartment building across the street. People always come in looking for that place and I alwa--" Cindy left the cafe in a hurry once she heard that.