Christini cracked her eyes open, a bit annoyed she was forced to wake up this early. "Alright bitch, I'm up." She said, sitting up.

Cindy ignored being called a bitch and cut straight to the chase. "They're going to a meeting. Where's Jazmine?" Cindy asked.

"Still up there with the main man." 

"Okay, guess we'll wait here for him to come down."

Meanwhile...

Huey finished getting ready and came out of the bathroom, strong cologne coming from him. He noticed Jazmine was finally up. He looked at his watch and he didn't have enough time to have a conversation with her about last night.

"Um... there's some food in the fridge and y'all girls can call an uber when you're finished eating." He said before leaving the room and going downstairs. He left the house and got into the SUV with Caesar and Riley. Riley was in the drivers seat.

He drove off as soon as Huey stepped in. "So are those girls gonna stay there or what?" Riley blurted. "Of course not, nigga. Hoes always find their way out by the time we back." Caesar said.

Riley looked at Caesar through the rearview mirror. "Or they're whores now? They whores because the white one choose me?" Riley asked.

Caesar chuckled "I'm not even sweatin that shit. That black one isn't even so bad." 

"Yeah right." Riley says, shaking his head.

"What is this meeting even about again?" Riley added.

"We're there to discuss a rat problem..." Huey said.

"A rat problem?" Riley questioned.

"Some dude been speaking. We're meeting with the gangs we got connections with to see if it's one of them! Or someone's been snitchin from our side." Caesar explained. "And if they're snitchin from our side we have to make an example." He added.

Riley nodded his head. "You mean I have to make an example out of em? It's been a few months since I seen y'all end a niggas life."

Huey looked at Caesar and Riley. "What I told the both of you? Why y'all talking about business in the car? What if the car bugged? Then what? Shut the fuck up till we get there." Huey said and no one said another word.

Meanwhile...

Cindy caught the girls up with everything that she heard and seen. "Alright so do we know where this meeting is taking place?" Jazmine asked.

Cindy shook her head. "No, if you were down here in time I could've gotten a cab to follow them BUT! We did steal those files last night and I think they could give us some good information about where they're going to be today." She said.

Cindy reached into her purse, taking out the three files they stole last night and placing them on the table. "I read over them last night and there's 2 addresses on there. I say you two go to one and I go to the other. That way it'll be quicker and if anything goes wrong we can call each other."

Christini nodded and said "Okay, shouldn't we inform the chief about this? We should keep her informed too? Just incase one of us gets caught or something."

Cindy shook her head. "We don't need to come to her with nothing just yet. Knowing her she'd send an army of police officers and scare these 'kings' anyway before they even get caught." She explained.

"So, we all agree to this plan?"

Jazmine and Christini looked at each other and nodded their heads.