Next time~

Okay... So I decided to make another part to this- can't say I was busy, cuz I'm not. I have many ongoing stories just as shitty as this one.... So without further ado... Continuation

I woke up to the sound of sukuna's heart beat.

Cute

He was still sleeping... I got up without waking him. My legs were still wobbly but I can still walk a bit... Just a tiny bit👌

I got myself ready for training today, and made my way to the kitchen to grab a bag of chips.

"Y/n-chaaaannn~" I heard a familiar voice call out to me.

Good morning ita, I greeted him with a smile.

He didn't have a shirt on... Perhaps it was the fact sukuna tore it to shreds.

Get ready, we have to go, I said to him before giving him one of my hoodies.

He put it on, it fit him perfectly...

We went on our way.

"L/n-chaaaan " Gojo said from a distance.

Happy as ever I see.

Gojo-senseiiiiii, I said while pulling him in for a hug.

Me and Megumi sparred for a while, it was a tie, considering that neither of us injured each other fatally.

Training was over. So i decide to waddle my way over to Gojo...

Gojooooo ~

"Yes, Y/n~chan?"

Can I wear your glasses?

"If you can take them..."

Are you challenging me? If so I'm most likely gonna win.

Without warning I took the glasses off his face, and ran.

Soon after he began chasing me. Yep- not getting out of this alive.

I hid behind a near by tree, dumb idea right?

he pinned me to the ground, in an instant. My arms held behind my back. I gave up and gave him his glasses.

It was the usual shenanigans, so it was a routine. Nanami's turn!

Nanamiiiiii, I called out.

Before I could make my way towards the blonde man, A certain pink haired boy grabbed me.

Itadori, what are you doing? I questioned him, only to see it wasn't him, it was sukuna.

Oh, hey-

I was cut off mid sentence.

"Don't think you're getting away with that stunt you pulled" he said to me.

We walked home in an uncomfortable silence...

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋
He tossed me onto the bed, and started stripping until he had only boxers on. He leaned towards me, unbuttoning my shirt, then my pants. He left me in only a bra and panties.

He placed kisses on my body until he found my sweet spot, then marking it. He slowly unclipped my bra, placing his mouth on one, while fondling the other. I let out soft moans as he did this.

He made his way down to my underwear, using his teeth to slip them off, only the barrier between my panties and his teeth.

I felt the warmth of his tongue enter, he began flickering, making it almost irresistible. I tugged on his hair ever so often. He slipped two fingers in me, slowly pumping, and gradually getting faster.

He got up when I was near my climax, replacing his fingers with his manhood. Aligning it with my entrance, making his way through. Letting me adjust to his large size. He thrusted non stop, harder and faster than the last. We finally came.

I let out a sigh of relief as we finished.

"We're not finished yet"

Round 2:fight

Im sorry yall😭i had to
Anyways...

He gripped my inner thigh, entering once more. Not giving me time to recover. His pace was inhuman, I came not once, but twice. He kept going, I could feel my body giving out from over stimulation. He came after a few more rounds.

Just when I thought he was done, he got on his knees. The warmth of his tongue once more, he resurfaced, twirling his tongue on my clit. In an instant I came, he kept going, licking all the juices.

As he got up, I could see all the juices trickling from his chin. He wiped it off of his mouth. He went to the bathroom and began to run some water.

He picked me up bridal style, he allowed me to feel the water, asking me if it was the right temperature, to which it was. He slowly placed me into the bath.

He grabbed some clothes for me. I dried off, and he placed me in the bed, beside him.

"I told you I wouldn't go easy on you"

I fell asleep in his arms as he spooned me.

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

This actually got a lot of views😭✋this was made as a joke at first....but I don't think it's A joke anymore.

Anyways this is what I came up with, aftercare.... Who would have thought?

I made this chap cuz I got a lot of views on the first... And I ain't see any complaints....so why not?😏✔