Featuring Nanami😏

so it was requested😏

(featuring nanami)

And I am here to write another horrible chapter😀

-

"Im home, dinner will be ready in an hour-" I came into the house setting the bags on the counter, as I told sukuna the daily routine.

"oh hey nanami-" I greeted him as he appeared next to sukuna. I already knew this was the work of ryomen...

"why have dinner when we could ravish you instead?" Sukuna said with the sly smirk on his face.

He placed me on the table as his calloused hands roamed by body. Nanami peppered me with kisses on my neck. Sukuna began slithering his hands between my thighs, as he pryed them open slowly. 

(you were wearing a mini skirt)

Sukuna pryed my legs open as I could feel his mouth inching closer to the heat between my legs. I could feel the warmth of his tongue entering me, Sloppily licking, and suckling as his grip on my thighs tightened. My hands tangled in his hair as he continued. He stopped as he lifted his head, turning me over,  one leg over his shoulder as he aligned himself with my entrance. I could feel nanami entering me slowly, as he took his first thrust, being gentle. Meanwhile sukuna was everything but gentle, but I didn't mind, I liked it. 

The two different paces at once, the two impassioned men thrusting nonstop as I was close to my climax. The lustful look in their eyes as they'd  switch positions every once in a while. I could feel the climax building up in my stomach as they'd thrust, the heavy breathing and grunts from each of them, as I could feel their cocks twitching inside of me, sukuna pulling out as his cum landed on my neck, almost like a pearl necklace, licking it off as his lips connected with mine once more, so I could taste him. I could feel nanami's lewd substance fill me up as his heavy panting increased.

" Round 2?" Sukuna said  his cock still rock hard although he'd just came a minute ago, it was clear both of them had a yearning appetite. He pulled me down by my legs as my  sex was near his mouth, and his erect cock was near my face.

(69)

I thumbed the tip as it was leaking from the previous cum, I licked around the tip earning a closeted moan that escaped from his lips, i lowered my mouth onto his erection. I could the warmth of his tongue enter my slit, as it explored my cavern. I bobbed my head as I wrapped my hands around his groin, although I couldn't fully wrap my hands around. I could feel his erection quivering as I kept going. His hips bucking as he craved for more, I was caught by surprise, because nanami had entered inside of me, in which i moaned, sending vibrations down his cock, I felt him twitch in my mouth as he came. I was sure to swallow, nanami had a grip on my waist as he began to thrust at an inhuman pace. 

Earlier he was a bit more gentle, but this was sudden. He became rough, and began pounding my insides, leaning down towards my ear, as he nipped at it, whispering the most lewd things he could. His voice was as seductive as ever, his hand making its way to my clit as he circled it. Still thrusting inside of me, I could feel my climax building up as I came, he came a bit after, as he pulled out, cumming on my back.

-

We got cleaned up, although I was in no condition to actually cook anymore. Sukuna decided he'd cook instead, as I took a shower and got myself together.

requests?