He didn't answer me and I narrowed my eyes, "Leo?"

"A strawberry," he shrugged.

A smile lit up my face, "You have the prettiest personality. And good taste cause you listened to me."

He rolled his eyes at me, I pressed a kiss to his cheek and he smiled contently.

I love him.

"Can I see your phone?"

He nodded handing it to me, I swiped over to the camera, cringing at my stage of being. He lied to me saying I looked pretty. Loser.

"I want to go home."

"I know," he murmured, "you just have to wait a little," he pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"If this was a movie this is where you would propose to me because my near death experience showed you how much you love me," I told him, "but you better not since if anyone is proposing it's going to be me."

"Really?"

"Yes."

He smiled at me.

"Be honest," I said looking at him, "did you really think I was going to die?"

"No."

"That's because you were aware of my strong genetics."

"True."

I nodded, "Hopefully I don't almost die again, I used my three lives. Elise, Ted, and now robber people."

I attract crazy people.

I patted my hospital bed.

"I'm not sitting on the bed," Leo said looking unamused.

I gasped falling back my hand clutching my stomach.

Leo rolled his eyes at me, "I can see you smiling idiota."
[idiot]

Step on the fucking breaks.

I sat up, "Did you just call me an idiot in Italian?"

"Yes?"

"What the fuck does bell'uomo mean then?"

He bit back a smile shrugging.

"Leonardo Angelo Rossi."

Ellio walked through the door smiling at me, Leo probably told them I was finally awake.

"Hey Cheerio you're a bell'uomo," Leo gave me an unimpressed look as Ellio look confused.
[handsome man]

"Thank you?"

I smiled, "How would you say that in French?"

"Bel homme, I think," he said.

Homme is man I think. Bel is beautiful or something, I've never studied French but some simple words are easy to figure out. 

"Ellio what does that mean again?"