Chapter Ten

Morgan's POV

"So you finally decided to answer my calls after ignoring me for two weeks?" Elizabeth complained over the phone.

Maybe it wasn't smart of me to avoid her since Thanksgiving... but it's not my fault—it's just what she said about introducing her to my parents... I didn't and still don't know how to handle that.

But still, it was an asshole move from me I won't do it again.

"I wasn't ignoring you... I was busy." I lied through my teeth even though she didn't believe me.

"Yeah doing what exactly?"

"Just... stuff— look Elizabeth I'm sorry for not answering your calls that was really shitty but I have been a busy." It's not a total lie, like I go out with my parents, help them around the house and with Matty—I pick him up from school every day and sometimes I even hang out with Hayley.

I saw her sigh.

"I'm sorry too. I think I might just... miss you... only a little."

"Awe, aren't you adorable?" I bit my lip trying to supress a smile.

"I'm not adorable—I'm a grown woman."

"Oh yes, a grown woman that's older than me, right."

"Are you calling me old?"

"No... I'm calling you older."

I could clearly see Elizabeth glaring at me through the video call. "I'm going to hang up."

"Liz is not an insult! I like older women and is not like you're that much older than me, it's just five years." I said trying my hardest not to laugh.

If there's something I love is teasing Elizabeth.

She rolled her caramel eyes and I could see a tiny pout form on her full lips as she tried to act angry at me. "Don't pout like that when I can't be there to kiss it off." I said earning a shy smile from her.

"Well do not tell me things like that when you certainly can't come and do them."

"December started yesterday, it won't be long till it's January and I come back to Chicago. You just have to hang on for me for one more month." I accommodated myself on my bed.

"You say it as if it's that easy. I have needs Miss Valentine." Elizabeth gave me a smirk that I know all too well.

"I'm sure you have a long list of people who would be more than happy to fulfill those needs... Alice is always at the other side of your door as well."

"I don't want anyone else or Alice touching me, I only want you to fuck me Morgan." She said in a husky sensual voice that made me feel all kind of thing.

I gulped.

"Yeah?"

She hummed, "I miss your hands all over me... your mouth all over me."

"Fuck Liz..." I let my hand wander down inside my pants as Elizabeth kept on teasing me.

"Do you know how wet you just got me by thinking about your tongue fucking me? And you're not here to help me out..." Elizabeth moved the camera of her phone—giving me a view of her wet fingers before putting them back inside her lacy underwear. The sound of her soft moans as she touched herself was driving me insane.

"My goodness Elizabeth, you—"

"Valentine! OH MY GOD MY EYES."

The door bursted open in the worst moment possible, making my phone fly to the floor and my heart at the verge of a cardiac attack.