part 5

I can see less vote for this story... But today I want more because I am writing in between my busy schedule... 😔😔😶😶😶

Karo vote... Cmnt...
Jabardastii hai... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

***************"****

Flashback continue....

Next day....
The whole night ommkara couldn't sleep... He knows Gauri is lying.... The baby is his... But tomorrow is his marriage... He doesn't know what to do... What about that tiny life which still not come into the world....
He is in a mess...

He doesn't have the courage to talk with anyone... Because no one is going to understand him... But Gauri ?
How can she think to kill a tiny life? What would he do now....

****†*******************

Next day....
Today is marriage day....
Before marriage the haldi function will start in the afternoon....

Ommkara is so much tensed...
Don't know what to do....
Then he decided to talk with Gauri one more time....

But he couldn't get chance....
Then he thought to call her but he doesn't have her number...

After one hour... The haldi function is about to start but komal still not come....
Ommkara feel something is fishy.... Everyone is here but komal and Gauri is missing...

He excuse himself and call komal.... But she was not receiving....
And then his phone received....
But.....

.

.

.
Here in guest house....
Komal and Gauri are arguing....

"How can you do this to me Gauri? I gave you so much love like my own sister and you cheated on me with my husband"

Komal said angrily...
Gauri is crying bitterly...

"Di... It all happened 3 months ago... I didn't even know who is he... I didn't cheat on you di believe me"

She is trying to explain....
Komal phone ring but she throw it on bed and accidentally it received... It's ommkara who is on call... He heard their voice and listen...

"I don't believe you Gauri.... If you really Love me then do what I said"

Komal said....
Gauri is crying....

"But di... How can I... I kill this little life... Di please... And... And you know what doctor said yesterday... If I abort it then I'll be never able to be a mother again... Please di"

"Shut up Gauri.... First you did a sin... Got pregnant without marriage.... That too from a stranger.... And now you don't want to abort this illegitimate baby? Did you imagine what will happen if anyone knows"

Komal wants to make Gauri feel disgusting about herself... So she would abort the baby and there will be no danger for her married life...
Because yesterday she saw how much ommkara was affected by the baby....

"No one will know di... Please I can't"

"It means you want to ruin my life... You want to snatch ommkara from me? I'll die Gauri"

Komal started crying.... Gauri don't know what to do...

Yesterday komal listen rikara conversation and about to know everything..
Then she brust out on Gauri...
After saying so much she suggest Gauri to abort the baby.... Gauri was scared....