3-Becomig Mahirat

The 18 years old boy just prayed that he would fit well here as he followed the manager . As they reached the room, the manager excused himself . Virat noticed the room was a little open and he could heard voices from there . He entered only to find suresh raina , Ms dhoni , Zaheer khan , harbhajan singh and yuvi pa sitting on the bed . He was starstruck seeing them . No word was coming from his mouth . Are they real was the only question that came to his mind . His chains of thought were broken as he felt someone was shaking him and he turned and that someone was Yuvraj singh . He was hell nervous. 

Yuvi ( in his usual rude voice ) : oye who r u ??? 

Vi : Vi.. Virat Kohli . N..new member of this team 

Yuvi ( shrugging his shoulder ) : so many players come and go may be u r one amongst them 

He smiled as he remembered something " 

Bhai so many players come and go may be I am one of them " 

" U might be one amongst them because a team only has 11 members and squad has 15 members but certainly u will work hard to not let go the place u will made in playing 11 and even if u loose come back with bang " 

Vi : but I can work hard enough to not let go the place 

 Everyone smiled, including Yuvi . Vi took a breath of relief thank god he did not offend anyone . They suddenly felt strong affection towards the kid, especially our captain. 

Mahi : Welcome to the team, Virat. 

 Vi : thank u sir

Mahi : don't call me sir in fact don't call anyone sir here we don't like it . 

 Sonu : U can call us bhai , pa whatever u want 

 Vi : sure sir 

 Mahi ( glaring ) : we said something to u just now 

 Vi ( nervously ) : so ... sorry sir I... I mean bhai sir no... no I..I mean 

 Ms smiled at the nervous kid . 

" Don't worry, call me what you're comfortable with . Take your time . Go and freshen up we're heading to take lunch. I will introduce u with everyone there only " said mahi, keeping his hand on his shoulder . Everyone went from there patting Vi . Mahi introduced Vi to everyone .   

They had thier lunch with chitchat and team included Vi in it too .

Bhajji : So Virat do u have any nick name

Vi : No sir I dont have any

Yuvi : Dont worry we will give u we r very talented in this

Vi smiled ( In mind ) : At Least it will be less embarrassing than Cheeku

After the lunch they all headed to their respective room . Vi slept with Ms . Few days passed and Vi was now comfortable with everyone. The next day was the debut match of Vi . At night MS's sleep broke only to find Vi not beside him . Ms then heard some silent sobs from the balcony only to find Vi sobbing clutching the phone close to his heart . Mahi's heart ached seeing it . He moved towards him and placed a hand on his shoulder . Vi got alert by the sudden touch and hurriedly wiped his tears not looking at Ms trying to hide his tears . Ms sat beside him and cupped his face making Vi looked at him . Mahi noticed his eyes and nose were completely red , lips trembling and the tears were threatening to come from his eyes . The kid was trying best not to burst into tears . Ms just caressed his hair and the warmth made him surrender . He just hugged Ms tight crying bitterly . Ms was worried he remembered Vi was ok before he went to sleep but now what happened to him all of sudden .