"Hey, Kanzaki! Over here, over here!"

Shibata spotted Kanzaki standing around near the entrance and talking to me and so he waved his hand.

"Ayanokouji~you come join us too~"

And around the same time, Yamauchi caught me too and beckoned me over. Since the mood here won't allow me to decline him, I approached."

What's the matter?" Kanzaki asks Shibata.

"No man, the thing is, I'm having fun with Yamauchi and the others over something strange."

"Something strange?"

"We're talking about whose got the biggest one in our school year."

"One? By that you mean?"

"Isn't that obvious? This, this." Shibata laughed as he pointed at the center of the towel covering his groin.

Horikita: oh my god.

Ibuki: seriuously.

Kamuro: disgusting stay way from me you reptile.

Kiryuuin: haha now i get it. Watch it carefully Nagumo. You will defeated in one more area.

Nagumo: what do you mean?

Girls: so childish.

".....I see, you're having fun."

Saying that, Kanzaki exasperatedly sighed at the childish competition Shibata's engaged in.

"No, I think it's childish too you know? But you see, this is unexpectedly fun."

Both Kanzaki and I failed to see what exactly is so fun about it. We exchanged glances and decided to keep our distance considering the timing. When Shibata and the others continued their discourse ,Kanzaki left. After a slight delay, I too, made a move to leave. However---

Ryuen: kuku what happened kanzaki getting scared of t-rex?

All boys started to laugh.

Kanzaki: I have no interest in these childish competition

"Who's the alpha for now?"

Perhaps he's overheard their conversation, as Sudou showed up with a calm and composed attitude. He grabbed ahold of my shoulders and as such, I could no longer escape.

"...I have no idea."

Horikita: stay away from me at least 100 meters.

Sudo became halfdead after hearing this.

I dodged the question. While the majority of students had towels covering their groins, he boldly showed himself off.

"Ohh......as expected of Sudou."

I could see Shibata hold his breath.

"The current alpha is Class D's Kaneda."

Girls of class B: that creepy four eyes!

"Kaneda? That four eyes?"

Move over, as though saying that to Shibata, Sudou brushes him aside and joins up with Yamauchi and the others. Kaneda doesn't appear to have any intention of joining in the competition and seemed uncomfortable.

"So you came, Ken! You're the only reliable one here!"

"Leave it to me."

Sudou participates as Class C's representative. Sudou confronts Kaneda, who's left bewildered from having been dragged into this fight.