The moon is beautiful, isn't it

Mikan and Ibuki were sitting on the roof of Ibukis house, they were having a sleepover after one of Ibukis concerts.

They were stargazing and pointing out the different constellations that could be seen in the night sky, there was a slight cool breeze.

This caused Mikan to shiver and hug herself, Ibuki looked over, "Are you cold Miki?" Mikan nodded, "Yea..a l-little bit." She smiled awkwardly. Ibuki was helping Mikan with her stutter, and the techniques have been working so far.

Ibuki smiled and started to scoot off the roof, "Don't worry Miki, Ibuki is here!" She proclaimed then jumped off the roof and onto the balcony. Mikan giggled and waited for Ibuki to come back with a blanket.

Ibuk skipped over to her bed and grabbed a cozy blanket, as she made her way back to the balcony she couldn't help but think about how stunning Mikan was under the moonlight.

Her eyes glistening as the stars reflected on them, her cute little smile, everything about Mikan was enough to make Ibukis heart skip a beat.

"You only have one opportunity, now is as good as any. Ok! I'm gonna do it!" She pepped herself up, feeling nervousness crawl over her body.

She stepped out onto the balcony and threw the blanket onto the roof, "Hope you didn't miss me too much Mikan!" Ibuki teased as she jumped up, pulling herself onto the roof.

Mikan giggled as she reached for the blanket, "I was beginning to wonder if you'd f-forgotten about m-me." Ibuki shook her head and smiled warmly, "Ibuki could never forget someone as amazing as you!"

Ibuki sat down behind Mikan, wrapping the blanket around them and wrapping her arms around Mikans waist. She couldn't see Mikans reaction so she awkwardly asked, "Is this ok?"

Mikan nodded, "Y-yes..it's very soft.." she sighed happily as she laid back onto Ibuki, Ibuki smiled and looked at the moon. The two sat in a comfortable silence, Ibukis heart was racing.

'Nows your chance! Tell her!'

She spoke quietly, "H-hey Mikan.." Mikan mumbled sleepily, "Mmm..yes Ibuki?" Ibuki giggled a little at Mikans sleepiness.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?"

"It has always been beautiful." Mikan responded, sitting up and looking at Ibuki with a sleepy smile.

A dumb, love-filled smile plastered itself across Ibukis face, her face turned into a light shade of pink. She hugged Mikan, Mikan returning the hug.

Ibuki laid down on the roof, Mikan scooting closer to Ibuki and looking up at her face. Ibuki kissed her forehead, "You've made me the happiest person in the world." Mikan blushed and kissed Ibukis cheek, "And you've d-done the same for m-me."

The two laid there for a while, before deciding to go back into Ibukis bedroom to get some sleep.

Ibuki and Mikan went to sleep, smiling as they drifted off to sleep, wrapped in each other's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 492

These two are soft,.,,

Also what's the difference between a lemon and smut I'm genuinely confused