"I'm here for it hunny that dress is gorgeous on you best friend," Ashley added.

I twirled around and looked at myself in the body mirror that stood in the middle of the store. This was the one. I found a pair of gold strapped heels to match with a handbag, paid for the items and left the store.

After I got home from finding my dream dress I received a call from Omar.

"How's your day been beautiful," he asked, the background sounded rather loud like he was out shopping himself.

"It's been pretty good overall, I had freaked out about not having a dress for tonight's occasion but I accomplished the mission and secured it," I smiled.

"What color dress did you get?," he asked.

"It's a wine red color," I responded.

"Sounds beautiful, like you."

I smiled.

After we ended our phone call I began to get nervous all over again. Apparently Omar's mom was going to be at this event since she was apart of his company, I was terrified to say the least. He told me to be ready by 7pm so I began getting ready at 6.

When it was time for me to meet him outside I walked down the stairs clutching my hand bag, being careful to not step on my dress. I walked towards where we normally meet and didn't spot his red challenger, which was strange. A car beeped at me and I turned to see Omar grinning and smiling through the driver's window.

It was an all white Bentley with gold trimming and gold rims to match it. My jaw dropped, this wasn't a rental it was too custom.

He stepped out of the drivers side and grabbed my hand leading me to the passengers' seat.

"You look stunning," he complimented.

"You look amazing yourself," I replied.

I looked at him thoroughly and felt like I could melt.

He was standing in front of me with an off white, perfectly tailored tuxedo. On his wrist he wore an all gold Rolex that nearly blinded me. He'd trimmed up his beard so his face looked extremely refreshing. His tie was a wine red color to match my dress and his Ferragamo loafers matched the dress and tie as well. He looked like some dream guy out of a WattPad novel, pun intended.

We rode in the car making our way to the event. I stared at him as he drove, it was something about how his muscles looked through his suit while he held onto the steering wheel.

I could only imagine how they'd look while he would be holding onto my throat while stroking my —. Oop. I snapped out of my thoughts and continued focusing on the road.

We arrived to the ballroom and a valet member took Omar's car keys from him.

"Welcome Mr.Smith and beautiful lady enjoy your night," the young man greeted.

A large black and gold sign read "Smiths Annual Royal Ball", matching balloons surrounded the sign and entrance.

Omar grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs through the double doors. As we made our way through the doors my eyes began to move back and forth quickly while scanning the crowd.