Manav: You were teasing me?

Unns: Hahahaha. I didn't know Manav ko sharam bhi aati hai.

Manav: I won't spare you nowwww.

He rushed towards her while she ran to the other side. She jumped on the bed he did the same. She threw pillows at him. And finally he got hold of her. He held her arm and pulled her closer.

Manav: Pakad liya. Subah se you are teasing me na ab bahot mehenga padne vaala hai aapko madam mujhe tease karna.

Unns: Tune hi bola tha change karne ko.

Manav: Mai help bhi kar sakta hun.

His hands went towards the sweater she was wearing in order to remove it. His hands touched her bare waist which left her all shook. He was looking at her while her eyes were closed. She stood there silently. He removed her sweater and made her wear his hoodie. Unns opened her eyes for mili seconds and he saw him coming forward to kiss her so she quickly closed her eyes again. He smiled at her cuteness as always. He kissed her cheek. Unns opened her eyes and saw him staring at her.

Unns: Why are you staring at me like this?

Manav: Just admiring your cuteness.

Unns smiled.

Unns: Please stop looking at me.

Her cheeks have turned red.

Manav: We have been dating since 15 days but tera blush karna kam nhi hua.

Unns: You give me butterflies how can I help it?

Manav: Achaa?

Unns: Yes I mean whenever you kiss me it feels like we are kissing for the first time. Whenever you come close to me it increases my heartbeat.

Manav: Ek secret batau?

Unns: Yes please.

He went near her ear.

Manav (in a very slow voice): I feel the same.

Unns blushed and hugged him tightly. She then went to the washroom to remove her make up and to do her night rituals while Manav was editing his video. She came back and sat in front of him. She was applying moisturizer on her face.

Manav: Unsu?

Unns: Haan

Manav: I am sorry

Unns: For what?

Manav: Abhi jo maine kiya shayad mujhe nhi karna chahiye tha.

Unns: What are you talking about?

Manav: I shouldn't have removed your sweater.

Unns was quite.

Manav: I don't know. I thought maybe I made you feel uncomfortable. I mean I don't want to do anything without your consent. Sorry I should have taken your permission.

Unns was amazed by his thoughts because nobody think that way in today's world. She got up and went to him. She sat on his lap, her legs around his waist, facing him. She cupped his face.

Unns: You love me right?

Manav: Yess more than anything.

Unns: Why are you apologizing then?

Manav: Because I am ashamed of what I did.

Unns: You know what?

Manav: What?

Unns: Today I am feeling really very proud of myself. I am proud of myself that I fell in love with a person like you.

Manav didn't say anything.

Unns: Manav do you know how much I love you?

Manav: Yes I know.

Unns: Then please stop thinking. Mujhe bilkul uncomfortable feel nhi hua and you don't have to take my permission because I am all yours and you are all mine.

With this she kissed him. He didn't reciprocate at first but after few minutes he did. The kiss was gentle at first which turned into a passionate one. His hands curled around her waist. Her hands were on his face. As the kiss turned more and more intense, one of her hand slowly started scratching his hair while the other was on his shoulder.

They kissed for a while and then they pulled apart after a while

They kissed for a while and then they pulled apart after a while. She kissed his cheek. He smiled at her.
She was still sitting on his lap only. He held her tightly and made her lay down on his side. He also lie down with her.

Manav: You should sleep my love.

He kissed her forehead. Unns smiled.

Unns: Goodnight My Em En Vee.

Manav: Goodnight my Unsu.

She hugged him tightly while he started caressing her hair which made her fall asleep. Both slept in each other's arms.